Status
Not open for further replies.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
The day three photos and story are up now. On the above linked site.

Just want to give a shout out to another vet at the trials: Angel

I know a lot of people have mixed feelings about her and she has not had an uncontroversial career, but all the photos and clips from these three days show a really happy (cheerful?) side of her that doesn't get seen often enough. I get the feeling that she really loves USA basketball and especially enjoys working with Geno. It is fun to see.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
The day three photos and story are up now. On the above linked site.

Just want to give a shout out to another vet at the trials: Angel

I know a lot of people have mixed feelings about her and she has not had an uncontroversial career, but all the photos and clips from these three days show a really happy (cheerful?) side of her that doesn't get seen often enough. I get the feeling that she really loves USA basketball and especially enjoys working with Geno. It is fun to see.
Angel is a talent. If she harnesses it, she's a valuable contributor, as she was in London in 2012. She did not perform well in Istanbul in 2014, which limited her PT. As competitive as these trials are, she needs to be as good as possible in all regards.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Angel is a talent. If she harnesses it, she's a valuable contributor, as she was in London in 2012. She did not perform well in Istanbul in 2014, which limited her PT. As competitive as these trials are, she needs to be as good as possible in all regards.
with the injured and missing players I think her chances went up slightly at this gathering (though I have no idea how anyone played of course.)

Reaction Score
I remember Angel coming up big in one of the 2012 Olympic games, and I agree that she seems to really like playing for Geno- I recall a picture where she exuberantly jumped on his back. She is a wild card in a very loaded deck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom