Feast Week | The Boneyard

Feast Week

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Great game between Dayton and St. John’s.

Dayton’s big is really good.

Reaction Score
7 minutes left and the box score indicates Alleyne hasn't played yet (or at least hasn't earned a statistic of any kind). I don't fault him at all for transferring but its increasingly looking like he made a bad choice here.

Reaction Score
7 minutes left and the box score indicates Alleyne hasn't played yet (or at least hasn't earned a statistic of any kind). I don't fault him at all for transferring but its increasingly looking like he made a bad choice here.
He just made a 3 to beat the buzzer as St. John's loses.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score

He would’ve played a bigger part this year compared to last. Pitino sniped him

Reaction Score
It's been discussed ad nauseam here, there was no scenario where Alleyne was coming back. His unhappiness with minutes was public, and he moved on. At this point it's starting to seem like willful ignorance

Reaction Score
It's been discussed ad nauseam here, there was no scenario where Alleyne was coming back. His unhappiness with minutes was public, and he moved on. At this point it's starting to seem like willful ignorance
When did his unhappiness about playing time become public? He was a terrific teammate in public and never once complained about minutes

Reaction Score
When did his unhappiness about playing time become public? He was a terrific teammate in public and never once complained about minutes
He was a great teammate and that's why I'll always support him wherever he plays, so not meant to be a shot at him. But Hurley made comments after the season about someone on the team being unhappy with their minutes and having one foot out the door all season

Reaction Score
When Carter and Dual are both on the court for Providence, it is extremely difficult for any opposing guards to do anything.

Reaction Score
Dayton’s big is really good.
I was surprised he decided to come back. I thought he had a real shot at being drafted last year. Probably getting a nice little payday at Dayton this year. Should be a good team in the A10 this year

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
He was a great teammate and that's why I'll always support him wherever he plays, so not meant to be a shot at him. But Hurley made comments after the season about someone on the team being unhappy with their minutes and having one foot out the door all season

He very easily could've been talking about Samson. He said he had to convince him not to transfer.

I agree that Alleyne was probably gone unless we promised him more minutes but I don't think there's enough info to say it was public that he was unhappy.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score

Which is sort of different than being public about his unhappiness?

Reaction Score
He very easily could've been talking about Samson. He said he had to convince him not to transfer.
Hurley said something like he was told by a player shortly after the championship game that he was entering the portal. Almost 100% sure he was talking about Alleyne. They had already convinced Johnson not to enter the portal and his name never hit the portal. I can try to track down Hurley's quote.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom