Fear The Walking Dead Season 2 | The Boneyard

Fear The Walking Dead Season 2

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Didn't want you guys to miss a chance to whine and complain. :cool:

Season 2 starts this weekend.

Reaction Score
I think the show has a fatal flaw. Other than maybe the rich guy who owns the boat and the crazy old Hispanic guy.....I want every one of them to be eaten alive by zombies. Especially the kids....a brutally annoying bunch. It is like a boat full of Carls.....

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I think the show has a fatal flaw. Other than maybe the rich guy who owns the boat and the crazy old Hispanic guy.....I want every one of them to be eaten alive by zombies. Especially the kids....a brutally annoying bunch. It is like a boat full of Carls.....
Not sure that's a flaw. It is a zombie show. I suppose some people will cheer for the zombies. ;)

I'm not a fan of Chris. Alicia is ok. Not sure if you consider Nick a kid, I think he's supposed to be 20+ in the show. He is by far and away my favorite character.

I think the opener was a bit of "here are the characters again, in case you forgot who they were from last season". Or if you're new to the series, following it from The Walking Dead. It will need to pick up some in the next episode.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score

Ruben Blades is good in pretty much anything he does. A true "Most Interesting Man in the World" type. International law degree from Harvard, Grammy-winning musician, former Panamanian presidential candidate.

I have to think he took this role because the show gets better. It has to, right?

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I liked the second episode of this season better than the first. Starting to see some of the interactions and people changing. (and some not quite getting it yet...)

Looks like we get the plane from the commercials in next weeks episode, from the looks of the previews.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
My wife watches, but after the end of the last season I've checked out. I usually hang out in the living room when she watches though, so I'm half paying attention to what's going on.

I just want to know how the mother, as a zombie, managed to leave the house and walk all the way down to the dock towards her son. That was hilariously bad.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
I just want to know how the mother, as a zombie, managed to leave the house and walk all the way down to the dock towards her son. That was hilariously bad.

Yep, that was brutal. Would have loved to have seen the mother, father and daughter coming down the dock as in the Thriller video.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom