Favorite things about this team | The Boneyard

Favorite things about this team

Reaction Score
This team’s genuine love and care for each other is my absolute favorite thing about them.

The injury to Dorka was obviously unfortunate but the team reactions showed just how much of a family they really are. Evina was the first one over to Dorka and you could hear her telling her she was going to be okay and not to look at her wrist so she wouldn’t freak out. Momma E was in full effect. Every player/personality is so invaluable but E constantly blows me away with how she leads and cares for her teammates. The raw emotion we saw from E, Liv, and Paige especially right after the injury says it all. And then when Dorka was back on the bench, Paige gave her a little kiss on the forehead after she hit some big free throws. Then, after the win, Paige made her way through the team circle and was the first one to embrace Dorka. Just an emotional situation that truly highlighted the best part of playing any sport at any level…the family you get to build with your teammates.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
1200x0.jpg

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
I loved the reaction of her teammates after the injury! I admit that when the players were coming back on the
court after the injury timeout I saw several still crying...and I thought their emotion would negatively affect their play.
Didn't. I hope to see Dorka LOUD and PROUD on the bench Friday night...uhh...Sunday too. Next year's final four....on the court...no bench for her!

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
What we all witnessed was the definitive expression of TEAM.

Any who have played sports in high school and college know that a special bond develops with the players. Last night's injury to Dorka magnified that bond.

We are all so luck to be fans of this exceptional group of young women.

Reaction Score
What impressed me the most about this team was how they maintained their composure and did not collapse during the game. If Dorka became a really point that was good, but I think that they did just fine.

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
You wrote this and I am suppose to believe you are nasty? :);):rolleyes: Great post! Thanks!
This team’s genuine love and care for each other is my absolute favorite thing about them.

The injury to Dorka was obviously unfortunate but the team reactions showed just how much of a family they really are. Evina was the first one over to Dorka and you could hear her telling her she was going to be okay and not to look at her wrist so she wouldn’t freak out. Momma E was in full effect. Every player/personality is so invaluable but E constantly blows me away with how she leads and cares for her teammates. The raw emotion we saw from E, Liv, and Paige especially right after the injury says it all. And then when Dorka was back on the bench, Paige gave her a little kiss on the forehead after she hit some big free throws. Then, after the win, Paige made her way through the team circle and was the first one to embrace Dorka. Just an emotional situation that truly highlighted the best part of playing any sport at any level…the family you get to build with your teammates.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom