Favorite player thread, revisited | The Boneyard

Favorite player thread, revisited

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
When we did the favorite player thread before, I said I was still going game by game. However, Isaiah Whaley has emerged as my pick now. He still makes some frustrating errors out there, but still, his energy and effort and among the greatest on the team and starting to pay dividends. Plus the kid never hangs his head and is all about the team. Rather than sulking during the DNP against Villanova, he was all smiles and cheering the team on nearly every time the camera panned to him. If we can get out of him for the rest of the season what we have in 3 of his past 4 games, it's hard to ask for more from the guy.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
All Time: Boat

Current: Bouk

Future: Andre Jackson
You're already investing in the future?

Currently, my fave is Badass Brandon because his motor is amazing to watch. Love that hustle.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
All Time: Okafor

Current: Bouknight narrowly over Akok. Love Akok's hustle and speed, but Bouk wins with his uncanny ability to read the game and be in the right spot at the right time.

Horatio

I played high school football
Reaction Score
Butler, Super Tone, Dyson, Selvie.
Current player out of this bunch- Polley

back2BE4us

The Carpenter will carpent.
Reaction Score
I kinda like what Gaffney is all about. Knows his limitations, which is a good start. High IQ, values the ball, very calm demeanor. Reminds me of Doron Sheffer. What he doesn’t have in burst and athleticism he makes up for with IQ. He really is that type of guard that you have to have to be consistently good. Everyone might like the flash of Bouk and the energy and defense-first mindset of Akok but for a 4 year guy I’m really interested in Gaffney and how he will develop.

Reaction Score
KEMBA WALKER.

Right Now:

Screen Shot 2020-02-05 at 1.50.32 PM.png

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
My all time favorites are Shabazz Napier, Richard Hamilton, Hilton Armstrong, Kemba, and Ray. Plus, since he's a Boneyard member, I have to include Ruslan Inyatkin. I still remember the steal and flush against Central as though it were yesterday.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
All-time for me are Kemba & Caron , although I there are many more great Huskies

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Butler, Super Tone, Dyson, Selvie.
Current player out of this bunch- Polley
I can't imagine anyone saying, "Hey, those are mine, too," but this is a fun list, and if these are your favorites, good for you. Thanks for posting.

Reaction Score
Nobody appreciates Sid, which has led me to appreciate him the most.

He's scored 186 points in 3 years on his UConn scholarship, which might have something to do with it.

Bouk has also scored exactly 186 points in 18 games.

Just a random fun fact.

Reaction Score
Don't really have a favorite. I'd like to see them all play well. Right now Bouknight is at the bottom of my list after what he pulled in the preseason.

jbdphi

Aussie Aussie Aussie!
Reaction Score
Always loved Donyell - he and Kemba would be my top two all-time.

Current player is Vital. Nobody else I would want on the FT line with the game on the line.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom