Favorite Player On This Year's Team ?; | The Boneyard

Favorite Player On This Year's Team ?;

Reaction Score
Who is your favorite player on this year's roster?

For me it's a toss up between Bouk and Akok. Both are exactly the type of guys we need to elevate the program back to making runs in the NCAA tournament. Just curious as to the overall sentiment here. Thanks.

Reaction Score
Jonathan!

It's actually rare I have "A" favorite and this team is more like joober said above, it kind of varies game to game. I like them all and want them all to pitch in as they are asked. Love when everyone does their part but like even more when someone off the bench shows the skills to impact a win.

If asked to choose just one it wouldn't be as much a "favorite" but more of who I want to root for to prove who he is. Alterique.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Akok and Bouk are the easy answers. I always loved Sid and still feel like he's going to surprise people. My second pick would be Polley, incredibly efficent and amazing shooter at his height, he's gonna be a real good one as a senior.

Reaction Score
Polly

Buy the time he graduates he will have has a pretty solid stay here as a extremely efficient shooter.
During the last two seasons the most exciting thing from this team is when Polley hits a transition three during a big run to force the opposing team to call a timeout. It’s happened a handful of times and he hits those big shots more often than not.

Reaction Score
I love guys that play with guts. Vital will always be a favorite because he has remained an underdog since he arrived. Leaves it all out good or bad. If he was a 4* he’d have been an all America type player decision making probably plays into his actual limitations but I would pick him first to get my back in a scrap for sure. Dude will be the most undertalented top 20 maybe 15 scorer at UCONN

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
I like the ask, and Iike the answers, but so far I've most appreciated the opportunity to see all 10 scholarship players, in many settings and combinations. I like them all, and really want the team to come together.

I've thought of November & December as the time for the coaching staff to teach and learn and tinker.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom