Favorite player on another team : | The Boneyard

Favorite player on another team :

C

chiller99.5

Favoriting a local kid here in NC with amazing work ethic who unfortunately signed with bc. Big football town here with several local NFL players doing well and Kyran Bowman is the first good D1 prospect. Ky has an interesting story in the fact hes a lifelong UNC fan and both he and his brother were recruited there for football.After little or no interest from Roy Williams, Bowman signed up to play for John Walls AAU team and started getting some offers.Being a Bridgeport native and seeing and playing with some great players my initial thought was to provide anyone interested a look at Ky and do the same with any players you tout. Thanks for your indulgence on this post ,its meant with good intentions.
The First 48: Kyran Bowman Brings Energy to BC - The Heights

Reaction Score
Bonzie mf'in Colson.

Also love the little PG on Notre Dame. And of course Lonzo Ball for UCLA is a trip.

Weirdly in sync with you tonight.

I'm a sucker for overlooked NEPSAC kids.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Devonte Graham Kanses, Bonzie Colson Notre Dame, Malik Monk Kentucky, Lonzo Ball UCLA, Corey Sanders Rutgers, Leon Tolksdorf American, Rakim Lubin Cal St Northridge(I think?).

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
Pearl Washington and Stevie Thompson. Loved the Cuse as a kid growing up in California in the early 80's. Since then, only UConn players.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Favoriting a local kid here in NC with amazing work ethic who unfortunately signed with bc. Big football town here with several local NFL players doing well and Kyran Bowman is the first good D1 prospect. Ky has an interesting story in the fact hes a lifelong UNC fan and both he and his brother were recruited there for football.After little or no interest from Roy Williams, Bowman signed up to play for John Walls AAU team and started getting some offers.Being a Bridgeport native and seeing and playing with some great players my initial thought was to provide anyone interested a look at Ky and do the same with any players you tout. Thanks for your indulgence on this post ,its meant with good intentions.
The First 48: Kyran Bowman Brings Energy to BC - The Heights

I have no ties to Bowman but I've watched him a few times this year randomly and I love his game.

I have no rivalry personally with BC, in fact I've always kinda liked them, so I am def rooting for him.

A few local kids I'm familiar with I root for too, so I understand that ... Taplin from Tulsa is one of them... Nwora will be one next year at Louisville, I wish we would have landed him ...

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Wesley Iwundu, Nigel Hayes, Charlie Moore to name a few.

Reaction Score
Pearl Washington and Stevie Thompson. Loved the Cuse as a kid growing up in California in the early 80's. Since then, only UConn players.

Adrien Autry and Lawrence Moten were fun to watch. Really liked Malik Sealy from St. Johns as well.

Chaz Williams of UMass stood about 5'8", but he was the toughest guy on the floor.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
any 6'7" bruiser with a motor and a soft touch

who never blocks a shot

Reaction Score
That angel Delgado kid has put up 20 boards in back to back games. Hard not to like a guy who can clean up boards like that.

Reaction Score
I always liked Lawrence Moten; he was just smarter than everyone else on the floor. I've always liked the undersized PFs who seem to kill us all the time. Bonzie Colson, Demetri Hill, Troutman, Abrams and Craig Smith from BC. The last three I disliked b/c they killed us, but I just love that style of player. Hence, Jeff Adrien is easily one of fave UConn players.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Currently, Frank Mason III Kansas. Guy runs the show and does everything well.

Historically: Danny Manning and Chris Mullin. Loved their games.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom