Father's Day | The Boneyard

Father's Day

Reaction Score
My father left my mother and my three older siblings before I was born, maybe the fetal preview was that bad:)

I always celebrated Father's Day by giving my mother a card and gift and thanking her for being two parents.

Now I celebrate Father's Day by treating myself to something, I'm in Florida, my son's are in CT, the gift is always in the mail, I'm happy if they remember to call, they're good kids and fathers, life is good.

Reaction Score
Don't see these posts on Mother's Day. Dad ain't nothing like Mom.

Just saying . . . . . .

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
My father left my mother and my three older siblings before I was born, maybe the fetal preview was that bad:)

I always celebrated Father's Day by giving my mother a card and gift and thanking her for being two parents.

Now I celebrate Father's Day by treating myself to something, I'm in Florida, my son's are in CT, the gift is always in the mail, I'm happy if they remember to call, they're good kids and fathers, life is good.
That's real nice. Great story. No doubt she felt like being on top of the world. Great tribute.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I bought my wife who is “mom” to our dog and cat stuff for mother’s day. I wonder if I’m gonna get anything

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom