Fate of the assistant coaches | The Boneyard

Fate of the assistant coaches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
No, but that was the most dejected I ever heard Joe D sound during a game. Even he has been drained dry by count Diacola
I'd rather sit at the Rent in my section with no one else around that listen to that a**hole call a UConn football game on the radio! I hope he gets eradicated as soon as possible by Benedict just like Diaco needs to be.

Reaction Score
I'd rather sit at the Rent in my section with no one else around that listen to that a**hole call a UConn football game on the radio! I hope he gets eradicated as soon as possible by Benedict just like Diaco needs to be.
Wow. Sup with that? I know he's terrible but that's a little strong ?

Reaction Score
Wow. Sup with that? I know he's terrible but that's a little strong ?
His arrogant self absorbed act is old and worn out with me. It's time for him to go...he does nothing but rag on Wayne Norman and the other guys on that radio team and thinks that he is the cats a s s.

Reaction Score
His arrogant self absorbed act is old and worn out with me. It's time for him to go...he does nothing but rag on Wayne Norman and the other guys on that radio team and thinks that he is the cats a s s.
Agreed

Reaction Score
Joe D sounded a bit Bob Euker-ish at times today. Like he was holding back that disdain sarcasm Uecker used in Major League during the Indians long losing streaks.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
I just can't stand when Joe D makes an excited play call and it's for the other team. If I have the game on and haven't b en paying attention and I hear an excited play call I think it's us doing it. Then I hear him say the other team did this or that and I'm always like WTF!

Reaction Score
If we had an interception and a touchdown every time he said we had an interception and a touchdown we'd have had a lot of interceptions and touchdowns over the years.

Reaction Score
I like Joe D, I think the forum is in scorched earth mode

He is my #2 most hated thing about UConn athletics. Gresh is #1. If I could choose between getting rid of Joe D and Gresh or keeping Diaco for 3 more years I'd choose Diaco every time.

Reaction Score
No, but that was the most dejected I ever heard Joe D sound during a game. Even he has been drained dry by count Diacola

Well, he's been Diassholes little bitzzzh over the last few years, so !

Reaction Score
If Diaco is in fact dating next year, the entire offensive staff needs to go and a new DC needs to come in and let Poindexter just coach secondary. Then maybe, I'll have some glimmer of hope for next year.

Reaction Score
If Diaco is in fact dating next year, the entire offensive staff needs to go and a new DC needs to come in and let Poindexter just coach secondary. Then maybe, I'll have some glimmer of hope for next year.
There us no hope for this clown. How he coached the last 17 seconds of Navy is all you ever have to see. Total clown show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom