Faster than usual stats service... | The Boneyard

Faster than usual stats service...

JRRRJ

Chief Didacticist
Reaction Score
...brings you the per-40-minutes spreadsheet updated with the Cal game stats on the same day the game was played!

The offense looked more UConn-like tonight, at least until the 4th quarter. Haven't seen the play-by-play, but it seemed like the frosh & sophs (excluding Megan) only took about 6 shots the entire time they were on court.

BTW, Megan looks *really* good for this point in her college career.

In aggregate, Kia & Crystal are burning the nets from deep, while the rest of the team --- not so much. Was really glad to see Gabby & Napheesa get a couple (depp 2s) to go in tonight.

Mikayla leads the pack in rebounding rate, and is tied for second in absolute numbers with Kyla & Megan. Good showing for the underclasswomen.

Crystal has yet to make a turnover in 60 minutes of play, but Gabby leads in assist efficiency.

Defense is fierce and effective. Not so many perimeter lapses as the Stanford game.

Good going, ladies! Thanks for making it fun to watch!

Reaction Score
John, I don't know if I am the only one that this happens to but when I click on your link I get the following:
upload_2017-11-18_0-48-51.png

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
John, I don't know if I am the only one that this happens to but when I click on your link I get the following:
View attachment 26251
You can get to it (download it) by selecting the View Site Directory, then the Downloads links.

But not sure if he wants the link to work this way and wants people to be able to download his other stuff too

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro
Top Bottom