Fashion - our Shea- | The Boneyard

Fashion - our Shea-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Perhaps. but who has the higher heels? Shea took my breath away when I saw how high her heels were.
I'm a guy and don't understand this. Looks like pure torture. Morgan had these nice comfortable flats on. Had a lot more smiles, but can't tell if it was the shoes that caused this effect.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
The highest heels almost always goes to Rosie.

Reaction Score
Pix please...

Wish i could print stills from the tv. Usually I rewind and freeze frame by frame on the dvr watching the action. It's really pic by pic, but I lack either the technical ability or hardware ability to print.

If any one knows how to do this I'd print them. Perhaps there is a copyright issue with CBS? In the mean time I will look for examples on the typical news outlets next time I post. I can see that this item would be a good pic post.

Jim

Reaction Score
I think the assistant coaches do that so they look nice, represent the University well, and to make Geno look short.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
BgovSQnIQAALnKz.jpg

Reaction Score
Perhaps. but who has the higher heels? Shea took my breath away when I saw how high her heels were.
I'm a guy and don't understand this. Looks like pure torture. Morgan had these nice comfortable flats on. Had a lot more smiles, but can't tell if it was the shoes that caused this effect.
If Shea had worn those during games she'd have twice as many rebounds and blocked shots.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
I actually think it is an arms race amongst the assistants - or rather a stiletto war! I believe Marisa was pretty much a low heel coach when she arrived, but she got tired of looking up to that shrimp Shea and now all bets are off.

Reaction Score
I actually think it is an arms race amongst the assistants - or rather a stiletto war! I believe Marisa was pretty much a low heel coach when she arrived, but she got tired of looking up to that shrimp Shea and now all bets are off.

Marissa's have platforms too. Not exactly my taste. IMO they look like a female version of work/combat boots. But my wife tells me I have no taste, so what do I know.

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
More than the shoes, my husband noticed there's an "arms" race ... man, b/w CD and Shea, some serious "guns".

Reaction Score
More than the shoes, my husband noticed there's an "arms" race ... man, b/w CD and Shea, some serious "guns".

No contest - Chris is stylishly slender, while Shea really looked sculpted.

Reaction Score

Shea is lifting for sure. Caught my eye when she pushed herself up at one of the time outs. Definitely serious weight work. CD has always been a low BMI person, but Shea is doing a lot more. Nice to know she is staying in top shape. I guess it only makes sense seeing how she is working with the top of the athletic world.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Shea was a workout warrior when she was playing and of course spent much too much time doing rehab from knee surgeries too.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I like the symmetry--shortest player at one end, shortest coach at the other. :)

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
was the OP's comment a shot at Shea's printed pants... Kim's trademark

Reaction Score
If Shea had worn those during games she'd have twice as many rebounds and blocked shots.
Not to mention five times the injuries... IMO coaches and trainers who wear the dangerous things should be chided for poor role-modeling.

Somebody should assemble a photo gallery of our coach's sideline fashion statements.

Reaction Score
Not to mention five times the injuries... IMO coaches and trainers who wear the dangerous things should be chided for poor role-modeling.

Somebody should assemble a photo gallery of our coach's sideline fashion statements.

Made me think of Geno in heels for a second there.. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01