Faris predicts doom | The Boneyard

Faris predicts doom

Status
Not open for further replies.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
In John A's great getting-ready-for-the-tourney blog piece today, Kelly states boldly in a comment (taken totally out of context):

The end is coming.

Of course it is surrounded by a lot of stuff about having fun, and she's probably is thinking 6 games down the road and partying all the way to the apocalypse, but in the great tradition of Husky anti-hex mojo, We are ddddoooooooooooooooomed!

John's article dealt with balancing the loss of momentum worked up during the BET in the 10 day layoff to the advantage of getting some rest and recovery for Tiff and Caroline. As for getting the momentum back, that is what the Prairie View's of this world were made for. This is definitely one of those games that could set the record for the fewest points by a team in a tourney game, currently held by Duke against Southern at 27. UConn does hold the record for least points given up in a half at 10, with poor Southern again being the victim in 2010 along with LIU in 2001.

Reaction Score
In John A's great getting-ready-for-the-tourney blog piece today, Kelly states boldly in a comment (taken totally out of context):

The end is coming.

Of course it is surrounded by a lot of stuff about having fun, and she's probably is thinking 6 games down the road and partying all the way to the apocalypse, but in the great tradition of Husky anti-hex mojo, We are ddddoooooooooooooooomed!

John's article dealt with balancing the loss of momentum worked up during the BET in the 10 day layoff to the advantage of getting some rest and recovery for Tiff and Caroline. As for getting the momentum back, that is what the Prairie View's of this world were made for. This is definitely one of those games that could set the record for the fewest points by a team in a tourney game, currently held by Duke against Southern at 27. UConn does hold the record for least points given up in a half at 10, with poor Southern again being the victim in 2010 along with LIU in 2001.
For a quiet young woman, Kelly has a fierce sense of humor. No wonder she's one of Geno's favorites!

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Kalana said that the 2010 team took it personally when the opponent scored on them--at all.

My son is coming with me on Saturday. I told him to expect a score of about 100-40. If PVAM doesn't get FTs or some threes, I can see a score in the 20s.

The end is coming--for PVAM.

Reaction Score
Personally I would love to see Kaleena and Stef to light it up. They both need to go into these games and have stellar performances. If these two can have great games... combined with good games from Bria and Kiah I think we will do well. Tiffany, Kelly, and Caroline will be the X factors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom