OT: Fantasy Football help | The Boneyard

OT: Fantasy Football help

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Need help finding a RB on the waivers, not for tonight but for next week... Im putting one in for andre williams but im 6th on the waiver wire and dont think ill be getting him

Reaction Score
Brandon Oliver (mini Sproles in SD for 2-3 more weeks should be #1 guy)
Denver RB (Hillman, CJ Anderson, Thompson) monitor this and claim Hillman now

It's a really good week on waivers. I would try to get whomever u can from Denver if u can't get williams or Oliver. Montee ball has been unimpressive so whomever takes the job could keep it. Hillman will get first chance but he's small so keep an eye on what the beat writers are saying.

There could be guys like McKinnon (the real talent in Minn at rb) or Sankey on waivers who are good bets to win those jobs in time. Add them if u can in addition to the top guys that have jobs for now.

Hope that helps!

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score

It's a really good week on waivers. I would try to get whomever u can from Denver if u can't get williams or Oliver. Montee ball has been unimpressive so whomever takes the job could keep it. Hillman will get first chance but he's small so keep an eye on what the beat writers are saying.

There could be guys like McKinnon (the real talent in Minn at rb) or Sankey on waivers who are good bets to win those jobs in time. Add them if u can in addition to the top guys that have jobs for now.

Hope that helps!
thanks, think ill get hillman if i can... everyone else you named-oliver,sankey,mckinnon are taken

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Need help finding a RB on the waivers, not for tonight but for next week... Im putting one in for andre williams but im 6th on the waiver wire and dont think ill be getting him
Pick the best available backup of any injured starter.

Reaction Score

Hope that helps!
Ball is out for the next few weeks so while Hillman has been unimpressive he worth a shot

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
smith from the falcons
yeah i put one in for williams first then hillman then smith lol... hopefully i get williams but if i get smith i hope the falcons start using him more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom