Fans in the Stands | The Boneyard

Fans in the Stands

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
Guys, lets pray that we can get this Pandemic under control so we can all attend the games next year. Can you imagine how it would have been if we had a crowd when Paige put up that shot? Almost silence when it bounced off the rim, and then when it dropped? OOOOMMMMMMGGGGGGG!!!!!

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
Well, according to Paige, at least her parents were in the stands for the SC game. All the way from Minnesota! She said she heard her Dad, who is very loud. They picked a good game to attend. Of course, FS1 dropped to ball by not showing her family on camera.

Reaction Score
I’d rather see the game then the fans clock was still moving

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Well, according to Paige, at least her parents were in the stands for the SC game. All the way from Minnesota! She said she heard her Dad, who is very loud. They picked a good game to attend. Of course, FS1 dropped to ball by not showing her family on camera.
I wonder if they stayed the 2 days and decided to attend the SH game. I would spend 2 days in a hotel to get another chance to see Paige and I am not related.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I wonder if they stayed the 2 days and decided to attend the SH game. I would spend 2 days in a hotel to get another chance to see Paige and I am not related.
I'm waiting until it's legal to attend. I'll drive. Maybe even to San Antonio.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
I was under the impression that she and her family moved to Maryland after she graduated from high school.

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
I was under the impression that she and her family moved to Maryland after she graduated from high school.
I believe thats where Azzi is from

Reaction Score
I believe thats where Azzi is from
I understood that PB spent many of the early summer months with 's family in Maryland. Although 's St. John's College HS in Wash DC is less than 6 miles from Georgetown U, St. John's has a game in Baltimore against St. Frances Academy at the same 6p starting time. So, if wants to see PB, she will have to camp out outside UConn's team hotel Thursday night or outside the Georgetown Arena earlier Friday waiting for the UConn bus to arrive. If the Georgetown AD had allowed to attend the game, it is just 's bad luck that her team's second game of the season coincides with the UConn game.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom