Fan Prep + Scoring Leaders | The Boneyard

Fan Prep + Scoring Leaders

Reaction Score
I was just finishing my Riverdance warm-up, when my wife figured it out: “Game tonight?” “Yup,” I answered. “Aren't you getting a little too excited for an exhibition?” I reminded her that Geno emphasizes being up for every game. “It's all about preparation. No other fans are putting in this much time and effort to prepare for an exhibition game. I plan to leave it all on the court.” “You mean on the Barcalounger,” she corrected, “with what's left of the Halloween candy.” Then she got serious: “Where will the scoring come from this year?” She knows I calculate this before each season.

“Well, I'm expecting about the same as last year for Napheesa and Lou. Collier will probably have easier shots because she won't have to go up against the opponents' tallest player. I expect Lou to hunt more 3s this year; she won't have to go to the hole as much with Z underneath. When she does head inside, Z can pop to the arc and get an open look. Stevens will give us about 18; 'Pheesa and Katie Lou their dependable 20 per. Gabby gets 15 (mostly inside) and Kia the same (but outside). Coming off the bench, we'll get about 10 from Crystal.”

My wife gasped: “That's almost 100 points per game! What will the opponents be doing while UConn is marching up and down the court?” “They'll be watching mostly. Maybe get to the usual 50 points the Huskies grudgingly allow.”

“AND,” I added smugly, “that's not even counting on the freshmen. Now, where's my blue supphose and my old Cons?” I was almost ready to rumble.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I was just finishing my Riverdance warm-up, when my wife figured it out: “Game tonight?” “Yup,” I answered. “Aren't you getting a little too excited for an exhibition?” I reminded her that Geno emphasizes being up for every game. “It's all about preparation. No other fans are putting in this much time and effort to prepare for an exhibition game. I plan to leave it all on the court.” “You mean on the Barcalounger,” she corrected, “with what's left of the Halloween candy.” Then she got serious: “Where will the scoring come from this year?” She knows I calculate this before each season.

“Well, I'm expecting about the same as last year for Napheesa and Lou. Collier will probably have easier shots because she won't have to go up against the opponents' tallest player. I expect Lou to hunt more 3s this year; she won't have to go to the hole as much with Z underneath. When she does head inside, Z can pop to the arc and get an open look. Stevens will give us about 18; 'Pheesa and Katie Lou their dependable 20 per. Gabby gets 15 (mostly inside) and Kia the same (but outside). Coming off the bench, we'll get about 10 from Crystal.”

My wife gasped: “That's almost 100 points per game! What will the opponents be doing while UConn is marching up and down the court?” “They'll be watching mostly. Maybe get to the usual 50 points the Huskies grudgingly allow.”

“AND,” I added smugly, “that's not even counting on the freshmen. Now, where's my blue supphose and my old Cons?” I was almost ready to rumble.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog
Top Bottom