Fan Appreciation... | The Boneyard

Fan Appreciation...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
So my son just called me - apparently I won 4 tickets to a UCONN Women's game - they announced it over the PA. So I guess that's one good thing that happened tonight...

The odds of me being called out on a night when I'm not there is pretty slim.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
My friend had to throw out his UConn drawstring backpack that he was given...at a football game. Yay fans!

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
Everyone that is in their seats in the 4th quarter for the Tulane game deserves to be entered into a raffle for tickets to a game next year in a suite. You sit out in the cold to watch a 3-8 UConn team take on Tulane for 4 quarters you deserve something. What a disgrace

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
We should hopefully be able to record the remainder of Fiasco's career with an egg timer.

Reaction Score
Everyone that is in their seats in the 4th quarter for the Tulane game deserves to be entered into a raffle for tickets to a game next year in a suite. You sit out in the cold to watch a 3-8 UConn team take on Tulane for 4 quarters you deserve something. What a disgrace

For another diaco year? Sounds like a punishment than a reward

Reaction Score
Fan appreciation prize should've been getting to call one series of plays for the offense

Reaction Score
I wrote recently on another part of the boneyard. If things don't turn around, I'm not even going to be able to go to the games that I am able to go to, because boneyarders will figure out who I am by process of elimination of who's in the stands. Can't have that. A decade ago, when I was in a similar circumstance, follwoing games on the boneyard was so much more fun. Now, I just feel old and tired and annoyed following along. Yearning for the good old days. Oh well. There's always @businesslawyer thread about the special teams players excelling to look forward to. :)

I still fully intend to be in Boston to see this sh---t show in person again, barring something totally crazy happening. See if you can find me.

Cheers. JMoney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek