Fall practice highlights | The Boneyard

Fall practice highlights

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
SMDH.

Can't believe Akok sent that last block out of bounds instead of redirecting to a down court teammate for a fast break.
Looks like he blocked it off the glass. Probably the end of the drill. In game action that’s going the other way

Reaction Score
After watching the video you can see that Sanogo makes quick decisions after catching the ball in the post, Gaffney is aggressive in the half court, Akok is playing like a man possessed, Whaley is now a legit 2nd round pick, Cole will lead the league in assists, Polley dribbles like Curl Neal, Hawkins can shoot like Ray, Diggins is the next AJ Price and Jackson will lead the league in 3 point percentage and dunks. I can’t wait for November.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
How do you unignore someone?
Click on your profile in the top right of the page and then click on "Ignoring" in the drop down menu. Then a list of the posters you are ignoring pops up, from which you can click the "Unignore" icon next to the name of any poster you don't want to ignore.

Reaction Score
The team’s physical transformation especially Akok’s is prolly such an easy sell on the trail, you really see a difference in everyone it’s a testament to the work they put in the weight room and beyond

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
It was a joke
Happy David Rose GIF by Schitt's Creek

Reaction Score
After watching the video you can see that Sanogo makes quick decisions after catching the ball in the post, Gaffney is aggressive in the half court, Akok is playing like a man possessed, Whaley is now a legit 2nd round pick, Cole will lead the league in assists, Polley dribbles like Curl Neal, Hawkins can shoot like Ray, Diggins is the next AJ Price and Jackson will lead the league in 3 point percentage and dunks. I can’t wait for November.
Damn! You got all that on a 30second clip? I'm with you can't wait for the season to start. Champing at the bit.

Ncaa Basketball Sport GIF by BIG EAST Conference

Reaction Score
Hard to stay restrained with expectations when watching this. Then I think how Villanova's practice vids probably look stellar also.

Just saying.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom