Fall Camp - The QB Battle | Page 9 | The Boneyard

Fall Camp - The QB Battle

Reaction Score
Hired instead of Whipple (a very competent coach) who probably would have improved upon what Edsall left behind. What a disastrous decision that was.
I think they were thinking the program was at the point of economic collapse that's why they took the bargain basement deal that Edsall gave them. It was just another series of short-sided moves. This last move by Benedict getting Jim Mora may turn out to be the one that saves this program. Things certainly look a lot different today than they did a year ago hoping against hope that banging our heads against the same wall would suddenly work. We've gone from sinking to at least swimming against the tide.

Reaction Score
ThisIsUConnCountry @UConnSN 1m
Two-minute situational time. Offense gets ball down 21-14 from their own 35. Roberson up first #UConnFootball

ThisIsUConnCountry @UConnSN 3m
Roberson drive ends a yard short on 4th down after getting the team to the 31 #UConnFootball

Next up:

ThisIsUConnCountry @UConnSN 4m
Strong Turner throw to Clercius on the edge moves the chains followed by another 1st down scramble #UConnFootball

ThisIsUConnCountry @UConnSN 4m
Turner another completion to Harrison brings up 2nd and 1 from the 29 with 35-seconds on the clock #UConnFootball

ThisIsUConnCountry @UConnSN 2m
Millen has started his 2-min 7-for-7 and has 1st and 10 at the 34 with 15-seconds left #UConnFootball

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

Ah, brings back memories of the legendary story of Lou Holtz introducing Tony Rice to the game of darts to help Rice learn how to put some touch on his passes.

Reaction Score
I should know better than to still be an optimist after all these years but Sammis speaks of using simple concepts which may be beneficial to the personnel they have? Reminds me of Mike Foley.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mkkl33

Top Bottom