Fail | The Boneyard

Fail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
There are students at the University that want to go to the game tonight. The problem? They aren't able to get to and from the game because they didn't buy a bus ticket on Wednesday when they all sold out. First, how can they sell out?!?!?!? If more students want to go, get some more darn busses!!! Second I don't know about you, but when I was 18-22 I wasn't a big planner. If they want to go ten minutes before the game, I'm sure we can spare a few bucks to get them there. I wonder how many students this affects. I get only letting them on the bus if they have a game ticket, but come on AD, this is a policy that has been going on for years that is a pure failure. You're drilling a hole in the bottom of Diaco's energy bucket.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
I saw that Uber (ride sharing service) was advertising cheap rides to/from the Rent... I hope students take advantage!

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
I have no idea what Uber is or how it works, but they are offering rides to students tonight...

TheUConnBlog ‏@TheUConnBlog 1h
UConn Students, Uber is doing rides to Rentschler Field so you really have no excuse (unless you're going to the Soccer game #bleedblue)

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
Thank god for social media and the share-economy. Otherwise, there would be nobody to bail out the UConn Ticket Office and Athletic Department regarding ticket sales and student travel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom