Facility Investment Together Ticket Surcharge/Fee Coming in 2017/2018 | The Boneyard

Facility Investment Together Ticket Surcharge/Fee Coming in 2017/2018

Reaction Score
FIT Email.jpg

Facilities Investment Together

New facilities info link

Link to feasibility study on new Baseball/Soccer/Softball/Ice Hockey

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Was sent an email that this upcoming season, mens hoops tix, will go up two bucks a pop to support Baseball, and soccer. Which means my pair of season tickets will now be costing me an additional $4.00 a game. With no value added. I love college sports, why should people buying tickets for a sport, be under writing another sport. Football tix are going up $5.00 a ticket. Having the best facilities in the AAC, gets a nowhere!

Reaction Score
Jeff Jacobs: Transforming XL Center Is Right Answer For Our State

Posted this on conference realignment board as well. Interesting piece about the revenue to UConn.

"I'm being conservative here — we can double the revenues for UConn for its events by restructuring the way they earn money," Freimuth said. "That's only possible by changing the building."

A ticket surcharge is being added for football, basketball and soccer games to help fund new facilities for soccer, baseball and softball. This isn't done out of strength, folks. Without Power Five money, UConn athletics is scraping, too.

There are some answers to be found for UConn at the XL Center. Answers for so many of us. Are we willing to look within ourselves to find them?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom