Facebook-Fan Comments | The Boneyard

Facebook-Fan Comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
If you are on Facebook and not a fan of "UConn Huskies" I recommend getting on there and expressing your thoughts. Its seems many are doing so already. I have to imagine that feedback there is seen by the administration of the school. Social networking is largely a tool used by businesses to gauge the opinions of the customer base.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Reaction Score
UConn's marketing department hired a company to investigate wether FB would a beneficial way to market the program.

So far feedback has been to first get a FB page and write stuff. The marketing department said they would discuss it and get back to them.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
What fans the fair weather ones who never showed? Assholes stop bitching!

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
If you are on Facebook and a UConn football fan I suggest you put your phones down at the games. Then again, thank you for actually showing up. Facebook.

Reaction Score
What fans the fair weather ones who never showed? *******s stop bitching!

I'm pretty certain Facebook and be accessed via smart phones. I recall people posting pictures of the field while the game was still going on. Maybe they just took the photo and then uploaded them using their dial up modem and AOL 3.4.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
I'm pretty certain Facebook and be accessed via smart phones. I recall people posting pictures of the field while the game was still going on. Maybe they just took the photo and then uploaded them using their dial up modem and AOL 3.4.

Blah blah put your ass in the seat and support is old! Excuses !!!!

Reaction Score
I was at the game today and posted fire Coach P

How dare you utilize technology to communicate your thoughts. And while at a UConn football game nonetheless. Did you miss a 1st down run up the middle for a gain of 1?

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
if he is coach on monday, war will be waged. i already made the university aware of this earlier. its that simple. i will have a list of emails that spread so far across the media that susan will have issues getting enough kids in 2014 to send applications to the school to fill a class that freshmen year. i will expose everything about this staff with hopefully some help from the BY. I will draft a message and i expect every fan to email it to all the email i list. wake up on tuesday and go to work and hit resend and for this to become a normal thing. i'm talking about a war on twitter, facebook and other sites i dont even know about yet but will google for blood thrist pain. i'm talking about emails to local sponsors, hish schools and other important people making them aware of what is really going on at the state u. its going to be bloody. they have till monday.

UConn4ever

Devil Dog
Reaction Score
How dare you utilize technology to communicate your thoughts. And while at a UConn football game nonetheless. Did you miss a 1st down run up the middle for a gain of 1?

Lol I quoted your post by mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member