Fabulous Senior CLASS Award winner | The Boneyard

Fabulous Senior CLASS Award winner

Reaction Score
we fans only represented 1/3 of the vote, we did our part but the media and the coaches agreed that Gabby was the most qualified for this award. She deserves it and she represents Uconn and its program for all to see.

Huskie78

Husky fan stuck in South Bend
Reaction Score
To all the BYers who voted and encouraged others to vote (a lot), thank you.
THRILLED for Gabby to get this!! She is Gabulous, after all.
9VX2P6Qw.jpg

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
When does she get her award for the best shoulders in WCBB?

Reaction Score
Really happy for Gabby, has been my favorite player for the last two years. I was also excited that she got the regional MOP and hoping for her to get FF MOP as well. Her game has grown so much and I feel like she has a chance to be effective like Tamika Catchings was in terms of her all effort and versatility. Enjoying the great moments while she’s still wearing the UConn jersey.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
This does call for a song you know. :rolleyes: One that worked for another great athlete:

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
This has been one heck of a ride for Gabby this year. Earning lots of awards, not withstanding the prestigious Senior CLASS Award. "It means a lot to me because it's something that's beyond basketball, which we don't always get recognized for," Williams said. "The University of Connecticut has done more for me than I've done for the University of Connecticut. It has opened so many doors for me in the community and has enlightened me on all the ways I can have an impact on this world. I've just tried to represent it well by my actions."

A two-time All-American, she was named to the American Athletic Conference all-tournament team and was the Most Outstanding Player of the Albany Regional. Like Maya Moore and so many other UConn greats that have gone before her, Gabby will continue to be a positive icon and role model in the community, and a shining example of Geno and CD's finishing school. She will be a constant advocate and spokesman for UConn, and WCBB. Gabby will do well at the next level, no doubt about it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom