Extremely satisfying win.... | The Boneyard

Extremely satisfying win....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Not sure why, but this feels like the most satisfying win in quite a long time, even moreso than Michigan State. Even though I feel like ND is over-rated and not that great of a team, it is the significant areas of improvement that I'm impressed with. Just feels like KO is pushing all the right buttons....we were all thinking Cooley would dominate on the boards today, to outrebound them, and convincingly, especially as that has been such an area of concern is quite amazing. Daniels is coming along, I thought Giffey did some good things today, even Wolf when he was in there. On top of all of this, the team has nothing to play for other than pride, themselves, and their Coach. As someone else mentioned, that one thing that has been consistent this year, vs. last year for sure, is effort, desire and pride. Who knows where this season goes, but fun team to watch....

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Not sure why, but this feels like the most satisfying win in quite a long time, even moreso than Michigan State. Even though I feel like ND is over-rated and not that great of a team, it is the significant areas of improvement that I'm impressed with. Just feels like KO is pushing all the right buttons....we were all thinking Cooley would dominate on the boards today, to outrebound them, and convincingly, especially as that has been such an area of concern is quite amazing. Daniels is coming along, I thought Giffey did some good things today, even Wolf when he was in there. On top of all of this, the team has nothing to play for other than pride, themselves, and their Coach. As someone else mentioned, that one thing that has been consistent this year, vs. last year for sure, is effort, desire and pride. Who knows where this season goes, but fun team to watch....
Very satisfying. My wife, also a fan, has trouble with the stress of live games. So it's off to pick up a pizza and watch the game with her. I can't believe she's making me watch the game again!:)

Reaction Score
Very satisfying. My wife, also a fan, has trouble with the stress of live games. So it's off to pick up a pizza and watch the game with her. I can't believe she's making me watch the game again!:)

You're a lucky man! :)

Reaction Score

Excellent post. This team has nothing to gain or lose, but brings it. Give KO all the credit in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom