Extremely disappointed for next few hours. | The Boneyard

Extremely disappointed for next few hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Then it will be time to get excited about homecoming.

We're 3-3.

We are what we are. What I did like about the game today was the effort. The intensity. It was there from start to finish. from all three phases. Defense did their part. Kicking team did their part. Offense: FAIL.

We got beat by a more complete team. It's that simple. Our offense wasn't strong enough. Their offense was stronger than ours. OUr weakness is the offensive backfield. THe offensive line was having a tough time early in the season, but it wasn't the problem today, and our QB? Well, he's still way too green, to have him throwing the ball under pressure trying to win a game. We need to run the ball, and the OL, I think, did a much better job this week,a nd they've been getter week to week.

I wouldn't mind seeing freshmen carrying the pig, and Osiecki blocking the rest of the way. THe next time a full back makes a signature statement kind of block on a running play - I guarantee it will be Osiecki and not Frank.

We're going to have dogfights the rest of the way to make the post season, and I want to see the Huskies play in Yankee Stadium. I think we can get there.

Homecoming. Beat Temple.

Reaction Score
The offensive line absolutely was a problem today.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32