Extra year of eligibility question | The Boneyard

Extra year of eligibility question

Reaction Score
Need clarification on this. Was the extra year of eligibility, which was granted to seniors this year (Polley Whaley Gillespie etc) only granted to this senior class? Or is an extra year awarded to everyone when they become a senior? So when Gaffney, Cole, Jackson become seniors will they be granted an extra year? I’m assuming it stops at this incoming freshman class.

Reaction Score
Need clarification on this. Was the extra year of eligibility, which was granted to seniors this year (Polley Whaley Gillespie etc) only granted to this senior class? Or is an extra year awarded to everyone when they become a senior? So when Gaffney, Cole, Jackson become seniors will they be granted an extra year? I’m assuming it stops at this incoming freshman class.
All players from last year's team gets an extra year and everyone starting with the Diggins/Hawkins/Johnson class is back to the standard 4 years

Reaction Score
All players from last year's team gets an extra year and everyone starting with the Diggins/Hawkins/Johnson class is back to the standard 4 years
That crazy. Thanks

Reaction Score
Do 5th year seniors get a 6th year?? If so that would be crazy seeing some guys out there playing college ball for 6 years.

Reaction Score

correct however I believe this is the only year where we can exceed the 13 scholarship cap. So if Gaff wants to stay an extra year it eats into the 13 .. which is not the case this year.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Bizarre world we live in, there are no norms anymore

Reaction Score
correct however I believe this is the only year where we can exceed the 13 scholarship cap. So if Gaff wants to stay an extra year it eats into the 13 .. which is not the case this year.
Correct, only returning seniors don’t count against the limit.

Reaction Score
Pretty cool. My son gets an extra year to run to. So did 3 years undergrad and gets both years of grad school.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom