Extra tix for saturday for a huskies fan?? | The Boneyard

Extra tix for saturday for a huskies fan??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
First time back on here in a while. Im in Minneapolis and thinking of making the 3.5 hr drive down to Des Moines on Saturday. Anyone have an extra ticket or know someone that they want to sell for face/market value to a diehard uconn fan? we need to do our best to counter out the Kansas fans and I'm 25 so me kinda drunk (not too drunk; gotta drive back after) is basically like 3 fans. Let me know! Would love to meet up with some fellow husky fans before as well.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
That will be a tough ticket to find. A doubleheader of UConn/Kansas & Indiana/Kentucky (what it looks like at the moment) is a scalper's wet dream.

Reaction Score
That will be a tough ticket to find. A doubleheader of UConn/Kansas & Indiana/Kentucky (what it looks like at the moment) is a scalper's wet dream.

Right, was thinking the same thing. Hoping there might be some fellow fans out there that have an extra and want to get some more yelling for uconn into the crowd!

Gutter King

Let me drop a deduce on ya
Reaction Score
I am also in Mpls and am 50/50 about going. There's the craigslist option 3rd level for under $200 or two front row for $700 (and I think that is a deal), but craigslist is definitely a crapshoot.

I'll pm you.

Reaction Score
Anyone have extra ticket, hotel room and flight from Hartford? I am in. :D

ConnZag3

NCAA Hoops Connoisseur
Reaction Score
I'm looking for 1 as well. Hoping to make the drive from Madison.

Reaction Score
We're going. Hoping to see a bunch of other huskies supporters there. It's only 3.5 hours from Lawrence so KU supporters should be out in droves. We'll need to cancel 'em out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom