Extended Look at Caroline | The Boneyard

Extended Look at Caroline

Reaction Score
I've seen very limited snatches of Caroline Ducharme playing, but here's an extended look at the many talents she possesses:
2021 UCONN 5-star signee Caroline Ducharme highlights reaction | 6'2" guard - YouTube
Very impressive. This changed my ambivalent opinion of her game. Now I get why Paige singled out the Charmer for praise. What appeals to me is the unorthodoxy of her style, which may enable her to get where she wants to go because she's tough to predict.
Oh, you might want to mute out the commentator and just watch her in (amazed) silence.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Yikes in that video I thought I was watching one of the Maybry sisters, especially with her hair up in the bun! Say it isn't so, Caroline! LOL. Seriously, great highlights. Not only looking forward to what she brings to UCONN, but how she plays now that she's had a month-ish under her belt of coaching at UCONN.

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
Drinking game:

When you hear “gimme dat” or “here we go”, take a drink

Reaction Score
One of UConn's biggest weakness last year was perimeter defense. With her length, Caroline can help in this area. Hope she has quick feet.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
It has been evident for quite some time that she's very talented. Her shooting range is extraordinary and her use of the glass harkens back to another era. A 2? A 3? A 4? Doesn't matter in UConn's positionless ball, just get her out there!

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I have yet to see her play, but it appears she has moxie!

Reaction Score
she's quite competitive and has a bit of nasty to her game like a Mabrey..........I happen to enjoy that.......:rolleyes:
Will you feel different when she’s on the team you root for

Reaction Score
Kudos to dad for the film. I have seen other snippets of her game; the thing that is most impressive (and there are a lot of impressive things) is her range. I'm not sure what her % is on those 25' + shots, but if she can make a minimum 35% of them, that will really open up the floor. Imagine to going a small rotation of Paige, Azzi, Caroline, Crystal, and E on the floor at once.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom