Expectations: Adama Sanogo | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Expectations: Adama Sanogo

Reaction Score
If AJax and the PGs continually feed him, he could be high teens. Even without a assist first PG last season (and Bouk focused offense), he held his own last season. But if he gets fed, I see a lot of opponents getting into foul trouble.

Oh, and having reliable outside shooters will certainly open things up for him as well.

Reaction Score
I would love for him to put up those numbers.

But Coach Hurley said he would play "through" Sanogo.

He did not say he would play "to" Sanogo.

Very excited for this season to begin.
We will see. He has proven to very efficient already, and Hurley has spoken glowingly about the kid's work ethic and improvements all off season. If he is leading the team in field goal attempts like he should be I don't think 15 is a crazy prediction at all.

Reaction Score
12 points, 8 rebounds, 1.5 blocks, more defense like the end of the season than beginning
If hes seeing 20-25 minutes per game that sounds about right to me. If he establishes himself as a reliable scorer and can stay out of foul trouble and can be on the floor 25-30 minutes then the numbers will be closer to 15, 10 and 3.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Adama can be huge if he can stay on the floor - it's as simple as that
As far as the play going through him - there are many weapons on this team and don't want to see him as the primary focus on offense because it could limit the potential of others - he would best serve as just playing smart and aggressive and he will get his points, his blocks and his rebounds. This kid has NBA written all over him but he still is a work in process - imagine if he started playing basketball as a youngster! Best of luck Adama - UConn needs you to go as far as it can.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom