Exhibition Opponent Ashland Experienced Winners | The Boneyard

Exhibition Opponent Ashland Experienced Winners

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Div. II Undefeated Champs. Up and coming coach. Nice article.

http://www.ncaa.com/news/basketball...-dii-champs-ashland-face-ohio-state-and-uconn

Fought Ohio State to 88-79 last fall.

The coach sounds familiar.

"Coach Fralick is going to be a legend," Snyder said. "She knows how to bring the best out of every player, every team she coaches. The part people don't see is that she is constantly building our team. Being a team is intentional and she has led us to know what that looks like. And yes, every day a winning attitude is commanded. A common phrase in our program is championship behavior. That includes in the classroom, in our social lives, but also on the court diving for loose balls, lockdown defense, and running the floor every time. There is so much to Coach Fralick that it's hard to describe it. She's a leader, a motivator, and we know she loves all of us beyond the game of basketball."

Reaction Score

http://www.ncaa.com/news/basketball...-dii-champs-ashland-face-ohio-state-and-uconn

"Coach Fralick is going to be a legend," Snyder said. "She knows how to bring the best out of every player, every team she coaches. The part people don't see is that she is constantly building our team. Being a team is intentional and she has led us to know what that looks like. And yes, every day a winning attitude is commanded. A common phrase in our program is championship behavior. That includes in the classroom, in our social lives, but also on the court diving for loose balls, lockdown defense, and running the floor every time. There is so much to Coach Fralick that it's hard to describe it. She's a leader, a motivator, and we know she loves all of us beyond the game of basketball."

Sounds like a great program, and that they will come to compete. Just what the Huskies need to get started!

Reaction Score

"Coach Fralick is going to be a legend," Snyder said. "She knows how to bring the best out of every player, every team she coaches. The part people don't see is that she is constantly building our team. Being a team is intentional and she has led us to know what that looks like. And yes, every day a winning attitude is commanded. A common phrase in our program is championship behavior. That includes in the classroom, in our social lives, but also on the court diving for loose balls, lockdown defense, and running the floor every time. There is so much to Coach Fralick that it's hard to describe it. She's a Cleader, a motivator, and we know she loves all of us beyond the game of basketball."

God bless coach Fralick! Following tandem of Geno/Christine---Championship behavior on and off the court, lockdown Defense, running the floor every time---I'm sure some of this other major teams may do---but all of it with intensity to my eyes was only UConn, now Coach Fralick!! How to go Coach--stay true to your beliefs and the NC will soon be in your view. That's how Geno/Chrisine did it so it's not impossible.

Super great find. I feel so good reading that. I know I'm supposed to not see gender in Coaches or other, but the dad of multiple ladies, I am proud and pleased with one who works to have her team lead, not follow. I'm so happy!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom