Exhibition Games | The Boneyard

Exhibition Games

Reaction Score
In the past the exhibition games were streamed on Huskies All Access, but it only lists an audio stream this year, Anybody know why?

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Sometimes a preseason game is worth watching. For instance, one could tell Henefeld was a player from that first game. OTOH, I figured Emeka for a long-term project after his initial exhibition. And I was right if you consider two weeks as long-term.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
not that it matters but where is this school located?
Colchester, VT. Just outside Burlington. I go to a couple of their games every season. Recently they have had weak teams. I can’t see us getting anything out of this game, if we win by less than 50 I will be surprised. I see no sense in scheduling this. Very good school though.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Colchester, VT. Just outside Burlington. I go to a couple of their games every season. Recently they have had weak teams. I can’t see us getting anything out of this game, if we win by less than 50 I will be surprised. I see no sense in scheduling this. Very good school though.
Fodder for angst and internal bickering if the margin is only in the high 40s.
Mark my words...

Reaction Score
We schedule at least one DII team for a preseason exhibition every year. The head coach at St Michael’s was on Coach Moore’s staff at Quinnipiac, which explains why we’ve scheduled them this year, as opposed to SCSU etc.

Reaction Score
We schedule at least one DII team for a preseason exhibition every year. The head coach at St Michael’s was on Coach Moore’s staff at Quinnipiac, which explains why we’ve scheduled them this year, as opposed to SCSU etc.
I know all that and I get the reason for scheduling them. But will we get anything out of it? And I respect the heck out of D2 players. They play for the love of the game.

Hoops91

The Truth Factory
Reaction Score
Always a good barometer for teams early in the season to go by is teams need to blow out the teams they should blow out - if they don’t, be ready for a long season -

Reaction Score
Excited to see some different lineups and what we're doing schematically defensively this year. See who is running our offense when rique is out, and who of the bigs looks comfortable replacing carlton. that's all there is to take out of this.

I'm still prepared for the "whaley should start! Hot takes" but I won't enjoy it

Reaction Score
Livestream video quality is really good but I get no sound.

Edit- it’s fine now. Just silent pre-game

amidagoat

Amida was the goat
Reaction Score
Akok's shot blocking ability is evident. We haven't had a shot blocker since Brimah, Akok will be invaluable on defense even if his offense had ups and downs.

Reaction Score
Akok's shot blocking ability is evident. We haven't had a shot blocker since Brimah, Akok will be invaluable on defense even if his offense had ups and downs.

Shotblocking is good. He's getting obliterated by #33. Given up 3 3s I believe. Early game jitters I hope

Reaction Score

Akok a cook.png

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom