Exhibition Games Televised? | The Boneyard

Exhibition Games Televised?

Reaction Score
Last year we were able to sign up for a month of College Sports live and watch games. So far this years games are not on their schedule. I emailed them to inquire about availability and their response was to state keep checking schedule weekly. Apparently there will be little advance notification. Anyone know of another way other than attending?

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Like you, I signed up to College Sports Live for one month in order to watch the two exhibition games. I think we can forget about SNY or ESPN televising these games. The only other alternative is to wait for someone to post the games later on the UConn women's basketball game replays website, and watch them there. We will already know the score, but these replays are free, and we still get to view the entire game. I'm also interested in knowing if anyone else knows of another way to view the games. In reality, it looks like we'll be signing up again for 1 month ($9.95) with College Sports Live if we want to watch these two games live.

Last edited by a moderator:

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Like you, I signed up to College Sports Live for one month in order to watch the two exhibition games. I think we can forget about SNY or ESPN televising these games. The only other alternative is to wait for someone to post the games later on the UConn women's basketball game replays website, and watch them there. We will already know the score, but these replays are free, and we still get to view the entire game. I'm also interested in knowing if anyone else knows of another way to view the games. In reality, it looks like we'll be signing up again for 1 month ($9.95) with College Sports Live if we want to watch these two games live.
I've done the same for the last 3 years. CSL also has post games generally unavailable elsewhere.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Are these broadcasts the same that are posted on the UConn Husky Games site as referenced above? For some reason I can't get into watching the game and listening to the radio play by play. I have nothing against the announcers, in fact I enjoy them, but I have never been a fan of sporting events on the radio. Maybe I miss the over the top analysis that a lot of the Analysts are famous for...

Reaction Score
The exhibition games are scheduled for Nov. 1 & 5. Scanning those dates on College Sports Live (the $9.95 site), I don't see any UConn WBB games listed. I'm pretty sure this is where I watched the 2 exhibition games last year. I expect to survive if I don't get to see them live this season, but I am miffed.

College Sports Live

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
For the exhibition games, I’m OK with just waiting a day and then watching the games on uconnhuskygames. It’s not like the games are close.

Reaction Score
I'd love to see them, but like others, I don't see them on College Sports Live. I'm hoping that if any BYer who is watching that site more closely than I notices that the two games are posted for broadcast there, he/she will let everyone know. Always nice to have options. :)

Papa33

Poster Emeritus
Reaction Score
I'd love to see them, but like others, I don't see them on College Sports Live. I'm hoping that if any BYer who is watching that site more closely than I notices that the two games are posted for broadcast there, he/she will let everyone know. Always nice to have options. :)

Maybe I'm a bit late, but College Sports Live lists both exhibition games (November 1 and 5) as "Watch" for free; "Sign up" for "Listen." College Sports Live

Reaction Score
HF et al: a note of appreciation for this thread and the suggestions contained. For the first time in decades, we'll be unable to attend the two EX games this Nov...been a good run with LOTS of enjoyment. Thank you all for the guidance..

Reaction Score
As far as I know, the live video for the exhibition games are available online for free. That means you don't have to sign up for College Sports Live.

HGN

Reaction Score
I don't know about College Sports Live or whether it will be shown live or not.

But I do know that I will be relying on you BYers to post your blogs. And I remind all that have access to the games that you have a responsibility to keep the rest of us informed of game action. :)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom