Excited as a blushin' schoolgirl... | The Boneyard

Excited as a blushin' schoolgirl...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
As of last weekend, UConn announced that @ 12,000 had been sold. That number does not include student season tickets.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Ahead of last year's pace was the word from UConn.

Reaction Score
I think so too, and my gut says that the CR nonsense will work itself out eventually.

Yes for the most part UConn fans' guts think this CR nonsense will work itself out eventually; its our posteriors which are sore from CR decisions to date.

I agree with CL, its a sic damn sic good year to start.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Best advice - put expansion out of your head for five years. And bad metaphors about school girls for even longer than that.

It will all work out eventually, but not soon.

Reaction Score
Best advice - put expansion out of your head for five years. And bad metaphors about school girls for even longer than that.

It will all work out eventually, but not soon.
This actually gives me hope. That is the most positive statement by Fishy for our realignment future I have seen. So you're saying there's a chance....

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
You made a great choice @RioDog . If you you don't already, it is time to heed the sage guidance of John "Bluto" Blutarsky. He is pre-med after all.

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
You made a great choice @RioDog . If you you don't already, it is time to heed the sage guidance of John "Bluto" Blutarsky. He is pre-med after all.

Some might say there's more than a passing resemblance between me and Flounder...

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I really wish I could get to games more easily. I've been coaching my daughter's basketball team, and that takes me out for most Saturday games. Being in MA, makes weekday night games difficult.

If I did pull the trigger, what parking do you suggest for someone coming from Mass via I-84? Preferred seating seems like the best bet.

Reaction Score
I really wish I could get to games more easily. I've been coaching my daughter's basketball team, and that takes me out for most Saturday games. Being in MA, makes weekday night games difficult.

If I did pull the trigger, what parking do you suggest for someone coming from Mass via I-84? Preferred seating seems like the best bet.

The blue lot.

Reaction Score

Blue lot - older crowd, mostly dedicated tailgators that know what they're doing. Park on grass, but tailgate on stones. Closest to stadium.
Grey lot - mixed age crowd, all grass lot. Medium distance to stadium.
Red lot - young crowd, partiers. All grass lot. Furthest from stadium.

I prefer grey lot. Right in the middle of the husky walk if you like that sort of thing. And its a grass lot. I hate how blue lot they make you park on the grass, and tailgate on the dirt/rocks, I think it should be the opposite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom