Ex UCONN Recruit watching game against ND but.. | The Boneyard

Ex UCONN Recruit watching game against ND but..

Reaction Score
Giving props to Jessica Shepard, when ND was up, how quickly the love loyalties change... LOL

Too bad Collier did not stick with UCONN. Could you imagine CW, CC, and ONO next year at UCONN which is going to be stacked! Kind of reminds me when Jackie G decommitted from UCONN

Bajan Best

Decades of Excellence = Legendary
Reaction Score
:) My i
Too bad Collier did not stick with UCONN. Could you imagine CW, CC, and ONO next year at UCONN which is going to be stacked! Kind of reminds me when Jackie G decommitted from UCONN
My Imagination is all of a sudden very limited.. And I'm cool with that :)

Bajan Best

Reaction Score
Next year CW and ONO will take care of her, if she does not change her school again ...LOL
Who knows :) maybe she will opt to transfer to Notre Dame after her first or second year to play with Jessica Shepard

Reaction Score
Giving props to Jessica Shepard, when ND was up, how quickly the love and loyalties change... LOL

Looks like she has a prior friendly relationship with Ms Shepard through a training camp? Not uncommon for players to have connections from all over so this doesn't seem like much of a slight to me.

Bajan Best

Reaction Score
Looks like she has a prior friendly relationship with Ms Shepard through a training camp? Not uncommon for players to have connections from all over so this doesn't seem like much of a slight to me.
So what you are telling me is that out of the players who played well today, that Jessica is the only player Charlie had a friendly relationship with? Really? Guess it could be viewed by the Texas fan base as being torn, if she is still seen giving recognition to one or more Husky players..

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wilson

Top Bottom