EX the Hex Thread | The Boneyard

EX the Hex Thread

TerryBoyz

Get four fruits!
Reaction Score
Fellow Uconn MBB fans.
A must win tonight and to help us I'm trying a tactic that is perfect (1-0)

A few weeks back we paid amends to any wrong doings or "bads" that we did at some point in our life.
Thanks for many of you for some interesting, bizarre and some cases TMI.

Anything you wanted to get off your chest --now is the time!

Mine: For about 5 years I've traveled to Vegas with some Uconn friends to watch the first two rounds of the tourney (BTW- you should try it unless you don't like great food, gambling and drinking)
Many places have watch parties and one particular place has a small bball hoop. Well, lets say that I accidently walked out of said watch party with a bball and it somehow found it's way into my carry on bag.

While I spent hundreds on betting, drinks and food at this multi-million dollar resort, it didn't give me the right to help myself to a bball.

So to the multi-million dollar resort, I owe you a new bball or $59.99. I am sorry.

Reaction Score
I sold my tickets to the St Johns game and feel solely responsible for the loss. I will return Sunday for Butler and drop to my knees and worship the XL grounds to allow me back despite my transgressions

Embarrassed Shame GIF

I did the opposite and went to St. John's but sold Butler.

Reaction Score
i was totally depressed. the only thing that saved me my knob creek bourbon and the giants victory. planning on more bourbon tonite in celebration of a victory!

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I shall break out the mojo Lagavulin if required for victory tonight. My attempts at dry Mon-Thursday seem to be failing anyway. I confess I did not do that for the noon game Sunday, so that loss is on me.

Reaction Score
I shall break out the mojo Lagavulin if required for victory tonight. My attempts at dry Mon-Thursday seem to be failing anyway. I confess I did not do that for the noon game Sunday, so that loss is on me.
Please, save the lag for BET and NCAAs! Unless you have deep pockets... And bottomless glasses :rolleyes:

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
Please, save the lag for BET and NCAAs! Unless you have deep pockets... And bottomless glasses :rolleyes:
It's not a concern. Lagavulin 8 is $40 for me, seems to work. I have a lot of Glencairns. I have found it lucky several times. Haven't tested other peated Scotch.

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
@HuskyHawk whatever you need to drink to bring us good mojo by all means do it. The wife and I are doing damp January. Any day that has nothing going on we don't drink. If we are doing something we drink. We are going to two UConn games this month(Marquette, DePaul) we drink. We are going to two concerts in January so we drink. If we're watching a movie at home no drinking. So far it's worked pretty well. Dry January is outside of my capabilities.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
I wore no UConn gear and wrote no haiku prior to Sunday's awful loss.

I've written my haiku, and I'm going inside now to put on a shirt & sweatshirt.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
@HuskyHawk whatever you need to drink to bring us good mojo by all means do it. The wife and I are doing damp January. Any day that has nothing going on we don't drink. If we are doing something we drink. We are going to two UConn games this month(Marquette, DePaul) we drink. We are going to two concerts in January so we drink. If we're watching a movie at home no drinking. So far it's worked pretty well. Dry January is outside of my capabilities.
That’s what I’m doing. I wasn’t sure to what to call it and was thinking Moist January. Damp works well.

Reaction Score
I was out in Allston one night pretty late with some friends. They lived outside Boston and took an Uber home. I lived in Bay Village in the city, and knew I had time to catch the last train home, so I decided to stay out a little longer on my own. I was hungry and there was a crummy, open-till-2 pizza place near the bar we were at. I get there, and the place is packed with drunk kids between the ages of 18 and 24. I get a Stromboli and sit down, and start having a grand ol time with everyone around. There’s this one kid all alone in a booth who I eventually realize is passed out with his head on the table. Nobody is even trying to keep him awake or anything. Dude comes out from behind the counter, slaps down the pizza box that this kid apparently ordered, and walked away without saying a word, clearly hating his life working this job.

I was the jerk who initiated messing with this passed-out kid and then others joined in. People were taking and eating slices off his pie, taking off the toppings and putting them in his pockets, draping napkins over him, sprinkled Parmesan around him like they were marking a body, etc. True mob mentality stuff lol

Eventually I started sobering up and felt bad for the kid, and so I eventually shook him awake, dragged him outside, helped him call an Uber, sat next to him on the sidewalk while it was en route, and shoved him in. He still had pieces of ham and salami sticking out of his jacket pocket. No idea what his name was or happened to him.

I’m sure he doesn’t remember a thing, but I hope he turned out okay

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
I was out in Allston one night pretty late with some friends. They lived outside Boston and took an Uber home. I lived in Bay Village in the city, and knew I had time to catch the last train home, so I decided to stay out a little longer on my own. I was hungry and there was a crummy, open-till-2 pizza place near the bar we were at. I get there, and the place is packed with drunk kids between the ages of 18 and 24. I get a Stromboli and sit down, and start having a grand ol time with everyone around. There’s this one kid all alone in a booth who I eventually realize is passed out with his head on the table. Nobody is even trying to keep him awake or anything. Dude comes out from behind the counter, slaps down the pizza box that this kid apparently ordered, and walked away without saying a word, clearly hating his life working this job.

I was the jerk who initiated messing with this passed-out kid and then others joined in. People were taking and eating slices off his pie, taking off the toppings and putting them in his pockets, draping napkins over him, sprinkled Parmesan around him like they were marking a body, etc. True mob mentality stuff lol

Eventually I started sobering up and felt bad for the kid, and so I eventually shook him awake, dragged him outside, helped him call an Uber, sat next to him on the sidewalk while it was en route, and shoved him in. He still had pieces of ham and salami sticking out of his jacket pocket. No idea what his name was or happened to him.

I’m sure he doesn’t remember a thing, but I hope he turned out okay
If he never again ordered ham or salami on his pizza, you made up for your wrongs that night.

Reaction Score
That’s what I’m doing. I wasn’t sure to what to call it and was thinking Moist January. Damp works well.
knew a girl named January, and this was her nickname. But I digress

Sorry I Apologize GIF

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom