Status
Not open for further replies.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Walking out of the BET final, I actually heard an orange-clad fan blame the referees. No, seriously.

Then his friend with a brain told him that the referees didn't cost Syracuse a 40-6 run.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
Wait a second! There's a Syracuse fan with a brain?!!

I kid, I kid. Maybe. :D

Assuming facts, not in evidence!

Orange clad fan blames refs. His friend (identified only as a "friend" not identified as a "fan"), with a brain.....

Although, there may be some possibility (however small) that the individual "with a brain" is a Syracuse fan, the demographics do not support that presumption.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
in our fourth game in four nights, we beat the Cuse

then in the fifth game in five nights, we beat the team Cuse was too tired to play

maybe it's the truth, maybe Cuse isn't as well conditioned as us, maybe sitting in a zone makes you soft

Reaction Score
Is Cuse gonna make some "epic collapse" BET T-Shirts?

They make commemorative T-Shirts for everything else, that collapse was at least as significant as the 6OT game in the quarterfinals or a #1 ranking in January.

MattMang23

Reaction Score
Haha I walked out of MSG behind a guy wearing a 6OT tshirt. Took a pic to display its pathetic-ness.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363628814.813085.jpg

This shirt was brought to you by the same school who brought you "we're number 1" in January shirts. For the record, they didn't even win the BET the year they won the 6OT game.

Reaction Score
Haha I walked out of MSG behind a guy wearing a 6OT tshirt. Took a pic to display its pathetic-ness.

View attachment 2546

This shirt was brought to you by the same school who brought you "we're number 1" in January shirts. For the record, they didn't even win the BET the year they won the 6OT game.

The most pathetic t-shirt Cuse ever made was when they became #1 in December a couple years ago. That's really embarrassing and says all you need to know about that program. I'm pretty sure it was 2010 and they flamed out early to Butler. Of course it was the refs fault that the team quit and Boeheim is a sore loser.

MattMang23

Reaction Score
The most pathetic t-shirt Cuse ever made was when they became #1 in December a couple years ago. That's really embarrassing and says all you need to know about that program. I'm pretty sure it was 2010 and they flamed out early Butler. Of course it was the refs fault that the team quit and Boeheim is a sore loser.

They have an inferiority complex. They feel the need to thump their chests and make t-shirts over every accomplishment, no matter how incremental.

Reaction Score
Their "exhaustion" thread is just unbelievably entertaining to read.

4 games in 4 days???....HA!...Try 5 in 5 days!!!

MattMang23

Reaction Score

Do you have a link?

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
They have an inferiority complex. They feel the need to thump their chests and make t-shirts over every accomplishment, no matter how incremental.

It's what happens when you realize you are never going to win a National Championship again.

Reaction Score
I expend almost as much energy watching the games as Syracuse does on defense, how can they be tired??

Reaction Score
I expend almost as much energy watching the games as Syracuse does on defense, how can they be tired??

Cause they played 4 games in 4 days. LOL . Hope they get their rest for the tourney, because they are not UConn and never will be. Boy do I hate their Sorryexcuses.

Reaction Score

View attachment 2546

That's really cool, I wish I had one in my collection. I'd put it right next to my Helms Trophy t-shirt.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score

Yeah, doesn't their whining just make Kemba and company look even more legendary?

And isn't that guy wearing a T-shirt over a dress shirt? Who does that?

Reaction Score

View attachment 2546

Haha wow thats sad, they didnt even win the BET that year and we did make the FF that year.

MattMang23

Reaction Score
And isn't that guy wearing a T-shirt over a dress shirt? Who does that?

Indeed he was. Apparently style hasn't made its way to Central NY yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom