Evina Westbrook Full Season Highlights | The Boneyard

Evina Westbrook Full Season Highlights

HHH

Hartford Hall Husky
Reaction Score
I love Evina Westbrook! In fact, at least once per game I’d turn to my wife and exclaim loudly “I LOVE EVINA WESTBROOK!!” Typically it was when you could sense as a fan that there might be a subtle shift in momentum to the opposition occurring. It was just about then that E would bury a 3, or fight for a much needed rebound, or step into a passing lane for a steal, or block a shot. I thought of her as the “dispenser of band-aids” for the team (a typical role for a mama I guess :)), the cool-headed upperclassman who seemed to be able to sense the shift in momentum and do exactly whatever was needed to stop the bleeding. She also brought a certain toughness to the team, and seemed to take umbrage at teams trying to knock her freshman teammates off their game by getting physical with them. That steely glint she would get in her eyes told you that the other team was about to get a taste of their own medicine from the mama bear (I guess I would have to add “Enforcer” to her unspoken roles on the team :)). I have no idea what went down at Tennessee, but am I ever glad E decided to transfer to UConn, and am I ever glad she’s decided to stick around for one more try at grabbing the brass ring. I LOVE EVINA WESTBROOK!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104
Top Bottom