Evina: The Off-Season | The Boneyard

Evina: The Off-Season

Reaction Score
I, like many of you I am sure, have watched plenty of inspirational videos. This is one of the best ones I have ever seen because it is so personal. It not only leaves you rooting even more for EW, it evokes a huge Hooah! for the entire team.

Thank you so much for finding that and sharing it.

Reaction Score
She seems like she has a great head on her shoulders and an awesome teammate. I kind of have a lot of favorites on this team but she was one of my favorites to watch last year on the team. It's interesting that she described her play as up and down, because she seemed pretty steady to me and she showed up in big games. She was great against Tennessee, Arkansas, and Iowa. I know there are like 5 different x factors on this team, but when I think about the starters (if they go with the same one's from last year), I think Evina can truly be the x factor. She may be the second best shooter and facilitator on that unit. If she can just play a little bit more aggressive on that unit, I think it will take the teams offense to another level.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
What a peach she is! Hoping for a great year for her and then a healthy solid pro career...would love to see her as a future coaching possibility for UConn down the road.

Regardless of her overall game-times I want her on the court against elite teams for the last 5 minutes.
Decision-making for her and Paige in crunch times....that leads to #12,

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Beyond the fact that Evina is the oldest player on the team, there is a level of wisdom present in this young lady that is remarkable. So happy she’s a Husky and that she decided to come back for another season.

Reaction Score
Excited to see E being at full speed this year with no limits. She is the heart and soul of this team. Like she said at the end of their tournament run last year that she has "Unfinished Business!".

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom