Evina question | The Boneyard

Evina question

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
I seem to remember reading here [so it just HAS to be true!] that Evina's chances of getting NCAA permission to play this coming season would be helped if she attended one of the summer sessions. Corrrect?

Now given the surgery she recently had [btw; congrats to the UConn women's office for keeping this on the QT till after it happened...foiling the Boneyard's best] do we know if she is both rehabbing in Storrs and also enrolled in the first summer session?
I would think that daily double would be to her and the team's advantage.

I recall that Sue Bird occasionally returned to Storrs to rehab from a surgery....maybe Evian is doing the same?
Hey....given her 2 years of college experience she might well be a darn good coach supervising our healthy players who are combining coursework and hoops at this time.

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
I seem to remember reading here [so it just HAS to be true!] that Evina's chances of getting NCAA permission to play this coming season would be helped if she attended one of the summer sessions. Corrrect?

Now given the surgery she recently had [btw; congrats to the UConn women's office for keeping this on the QT till after it happened...foiling the Boneyard's best] do we know if she is both rehabbing in Storrs and also enrolled in the first summer session?

I recall that Sue Bird occasionally returned to Storrs to rehab from a surgery....maybe Evian is doing the same?
Hey....given her 2 years of college experience she might well be a darn good coach supervising our healthy players who are combining coursework and hoops at this time.

I don’t know if we’ll ever know whether or not she’s enrolled in summer classes, but Evina is definitely rehabbing in Storrs. She posted on her IG story this morning from the UConn training room.

Reaction Score
I would bet the ranch that Evina is enrolled in Summer Classes while rehabbing! Just to get in the Huskies way of things, both as a student/athlete!

Reaction Score

I am not sure how attending summer class would have any bearing on her "immediate eligibility" waiver request. I think the OP may have been incorrect or you may be remembering the post incorrectly.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
I am not sure how attending summer class would have any bearing on her "immediate eligibility" waiver request. I think the OP may have been incorrect or you may be remembering the post incorrectly.
The waiver process is a back and forth, revision , resubmit kind of process. Early enrollment just allows more time for those revisions before the start of the season.
I would bet the ranch that Evina is enrolled in Summer Classes while rehabbing! Just to get in the Huskies way of things, both as a student/athlete!
A student must also be enrolled to participate in team activities such as practices or even those rehab sessions.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom