Evina NIL | The Boneyard

Evina NIL

Reaction Score
ICM Partners is a talent and literary agency with offices in Los Angeles, New York, Washington D.C. and London.[1] ICM (International Creative Management) Partners represents clients in the fields of motion pictures, television, music, publishing, live performance, branded entertainment and new media. Its corporate headquarters are in Constellation Place in Century City, Los Angeles

Reaction Score
Maybe she'll use ICM as her general agent as well? I don't see the point of trying to get collegiate NIL deals when you'll be out of college in 2 1/2 months.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Interesting. ICM is more involved in show business than sports. Some of their clients include: John Travolta, Samuel Jackson, Ellen Degeneris, John Cena, Spike Lee and Jerry Seinfeld to name a few. Does Evina have her eyes set on Hollywood?

Good for her. I hope this is an unqualified success for Evina, wherever it leads.

sun

Reaction Score
Maybe she'll use ICM as her general agent as well? I don't see the point of trying to get collegiate NIL deals when you'll be out of college in 2 1/2 months.
I wouldn't think that NIL is only for college players.
It's recently been extended to college players but AFAIK has always been an option for "non-college" individuals.
If she wins a NC, gets drafted or plays in Europe then she may become a celeb. of sorts & a role model.

Reaction Score
Who would have ever thought that there would come a time when a college basketball player hiring an agent would be headline news accompanied by “congratulations” from the masses. Oh the Times…..they are a changin

Reaction Score
So happy for Evina. She has had some tough times, but I think the longer she goes the more people will appreciate her qualities, beyond just basketball. She’s always been one of my favorites and wish her the best of luck and happiness.

Reaction Score
ICM Partners is a talent and literary agency with offices in Los Angeles, New York, Washington D.C. and London.[1] ICM (International Creative Management) Partners represents clients in the fields of motion pictures, television, music, publishing, live performance, branded entertainment and new media. Its corporate headquarters are in Constellation Place in Century City, Los Angeles
F
For a second there I thought she was the daughter of the Tolland County Prosecutor and my attorney Joe., A Georgetown grad.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom