Evina joining AU this summer | The Boneyard

Evina joining AU this summer

Reaction Score
It will be interesting to see if the AU basketball season gets any traction and viewer ship. I did see some of the game action on the ESPN family of networks.

AU had a women's pro lacrosse league this summer that was set here in Sparks, Maryland at the US Lacrosse headquarters. The games were good, the crowd wasn't bad for their first year of operations (of course the fact that it was held here in Maryland where lacrosse is the state sport helped). Many of the players were former college players from the area, some coaches and assistant coaches at area colleges so their recruits came out to watch them.

The games were televised on ESPN2 and ESPNU. Don't know what the ratings were.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
It will be interesting to see if the AU basketball season gets any traction and viewer ship. I did see some of the game action on the ESPN family of networks.

AU had a women's pro lacrosse league this summer that was set here in Sparks, Maryland at the US Lacrosse headquarters. The games were good, the crowd wasn't bad for their first year of operations (of course the fact that it was held here in Maryland where lacrosse is the state sport helped). Many of the players were former college players from the area, some coaches and assistant coaches at area colleges so their recruits came out to watch them.

The games were televised on ESPN2 and ESPNU. Don't know what the ratings were.
I was impressed with the game quality especially since they would rotate players but when you rotate players, you cant feel like your rooting for anyone.

Here are all the retailed rules and organization

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
OT: Did AU have a softball "league" this summer?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom