Evina DePaul Pregame Availability | The Boneyard

Evina DePaul Pregame Availability

Reaction Score
Evina is very poised, mature and focused. She said she has good days and bad days referring to her knee so it is clearly not 100%. However, we are seeing remarkable offensive improvement from her with each game so even if there is only 10% more improvement to go, we have to be excited for what she brings to this team. Have to like her leadership abilities and team mentality. Great, great kid.

Reaction Score
I am so impressed with Evina! She seems to be exactly what his team needs, a mature, calming, and yet highly skilled leader. Very interested to see just how good she will be in late February and March.
I agree. The one thing we haven't seen yet that was in her rehab and training videos is her pull up jumper. It would not be surprising if that comes last this season because of the knee stress. When it does come though there will be 3 great pull ups on the starting team with Paige, CW and her. That means 3 players creating their own shots off the bounce. I also think we will see more strong finishes to the hole starting very soon, maybe tonight. Nice to see another big Evina fan.

Reaction Score
I agree. The one thing we haven't seen yet that was in her rehab and training videos is her pull up jumper. It would not be surprising if that comes last this season because of the knee stress. When it does come though there will be 3 great pull ups on the starting team with Paige, CW and her. That means 3 players creating their own shots off the bounce. I also think we will see more strong finishes to the hole starting very soon, maybe tonight. Nice to see another big Evina fan.

I may be wrong but I thought I saw her pull-up in a video when she was home. She believe she was in the gym with her trainer.

Reaction Score
I may be wrong but I thought I saw her pull-up in a video when she was home. She believe she was in the gym with her trainer.
Yes, that's right and it has solid form but she has not shot it in a game off the bounce yet. That is what I was referring to. It is a much different thing than in training. She shot a mini version of it on the fast break after she went out of bounds on the steal and pass to CW in the Nova game. Coming soon I bet.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom