Everything that Went Right Tonight | The Boneyard

Everything that Went Right Tonight

Reaction Score
Akok showed up in a big way and proved he will be a force.

Josh played solid overall with a good offensive showing. He could have done more if he got the ball more.

Vital and Adams had defensive fire....it may not have directly turned into points but they kept Indiana on their heels.

We only lost by 3 to a Big Ten squad that is 9-1, finding it's way, but will get their act together and probably be in the tournament.

We had 22 turnovers but only lost by 3 showing that Hurley's getting into their heads and he is keeping them in games Ollie never would have.

The fans packed the Garden and they had a good game to watch.

Sid continues to show his hops, Rique continues to dish the ball, we continue to show up on a national stage, and yah....money was raised for Jimmy V.

Things are on the up-and-up. #BleedBlue

Reaction Score
The only good I took from this game was what I already knew. Akok is a game-changer and Josh can score in the post.

Reaction Score
The only good I took from this game was what I already knew. Akok is a game-changer and Josh can score in the post.

So let's focus on that instead of all the negativity. It's so draining.

Reaction Score
JC contained himself, would have been embarrassing.

Reaction Score
So let's focus on that instead of all the negativity. It's so draining.
I don’t want to be negative. If this was a game where we played well against a very good team but things just didn’t go our way I would say that and be more proud. But Indiana isn’t a very good team (in my opinion) and we reverted back to our old ways in a lot of aspects. It’s fair to be negative in a game like this, just as it was in a game like St. Joes.

Reaction Score
I don’t want to be negative. If this was a game where we played well against a very good team but things just didn’t go our way I would say that and be more proud. But Indiana isn’t a very good team (in my opinion) and we reverted back to our old ways in a lot of aspects. It’s fair to be negative in a game like this, just as it was in a game like St. Joes.

The two are nowhere near comparable. Indiana isn't the Indiana of old but they are a middle of the road Big Ten team, not whatever lame conference the other dudes come from.

Reaction Score
The two are nowhere near comparable. Indiana isn't the Indiana of old but they are a middle of the road Big Ten team, not whatever lame conference the other dudes come from.
I’m comparing the fact that both we’re bad games, obviously they’re different. You can lose to an okay team in a close game and play pretty bad, as we saw tonight.

Reaction Score
We're on the rise but this was a big step back. I'm actually pretty shocked by how poorly we played. Oh well.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom