Everyone should Read ND Insider | The Boneyard

Everyone should Read ND Insider

Status
Not open for further replies.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
http://www.southbendtribune.com/spo...cle_6bcf49d0-bf9c-11e3-b2a2-0017a43b2370.html

You've got to hand it to the Irish.
They've been around the block a few years with regard sports analysis.
And they've got people who can correctly evaluate a performance without rose colored glasses. Enjoy.

Inside and out, everything Notre Dame tried was challenged. Shots were altered. Intensity couldn’t be matched.

If that’s not intimidation, the textbook definition could stand a revision

Reaction Score
Interesting to note that the defense was called to "loosen" around the 11 minute mark. Just to be safe and not cause needless fouls that could come back to haunt if a run by ND was in the making...

Reaction Score
Overly harsh. "A big step back"? They still were the clear #2 all season.

Reaction Score
That's pretty brutal. I always think it's a bit unfair to shove a mic in a player's face after a big loss like that. The coach should answer that, but I feel for the players.
Totally agree. I was like they had to apologize to the world.

pinotbear

Silly Ol' Bear
Reaction Score
McBride still in deep denial - maybe shared a cup of Kool-Aid with Muffet?

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
"The first sullen expression, just inside the door, came from Skylar Diggins."

Well, some things never change!

And this article is from an ND insider, in the locker room. Wow. Brutal. No wonder Muffet melted down this week. The pressure must be pretty intense at the U because she can't close the deal. However, there is no way around the fact that ND had a very good season indeed. Just not as good as ours. Fortunately.

Reaction Score
I read this morning McBrides take on Muffet's act of "civility" and she was almost surprised. She said something in the effect of, "that's not Coach McGraw ......that's not how she usually is."

I'm trying to find the article

Reaction Score
Found it....it's an article yesterday on the South Bend Tribute.

McBride said McGraw isn’t about to let anybody criticize Notre Dame or question her integrity.

“I think it’s funny because I know coach McGraw, and she’s not like that at all, so it’s funny to hear her say those things,” McBride said. “It’s entertainment, but when it comes down to it, it’s about basketball.”

Reaction Score
Kind of hard to understand that they knew nothing of what when on... You mean the whole team has so little class as not to show any positive reaction to someone winning an award? Just doesn't make sense to me as to what went on during the awards there....

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
Found it....it's an article yesterday on the South Bend Tribute.

McBride said McGraw isn’t about to let anybody criticize Notre Dame or question her integrity.

“I think it’s funny because I know coach McGraw, and she’s not like that at all, so it’s funny to hear her say those things,” McBride said. “It’s entertainment, but when it comes down to it, it’s about basketball.”

Link pleae

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits