Everyone Loves A Comeback | The Boneyard

Everyone Loves A Comeback

Reaction Score
I'm looking forward to when the women get healthy and we get to see UConn basketball at it's finest. I do believe that they will have a chip on their shoulder and dominate the 2nd half of their season. Onward and upward !!!!!!!!!!!
They will, IMP or at least, should be the number 1 ranked team next year as well with everyone back except Dorka and Lou and another exceptional recruiting class along with all the top seniors in WBB graduating they should and will be the team to beat and they will have a chip on their shoulder playing with a payback mentality

Reaction Score
Uconn has an iron spirit in their make-up that I find most teams don't have. Every player coming to Uconn knows of their past history and the extra hard work it takes to be that team. Right now the players are living that Uconn legacy and doing as good as they can to keep Uconn in the mix. Going forward, I believe Uconn will prevail and they will always be UCONN!!!

Reaction Score
UConn should sell jerseys with number 535 & the name "Paigazzi" on the back!
First of all, you should have patented that, now someone will steal it.

Secondly, I don’t take anything for granted for a following year. Too much changes year to year to plan that far ahead as it pertains to college athletics today. I would be more focused on this year, and UConn will clearly be competitive all the way up to a final game. They showed incredible resilience against Maryland playing with a completely depleted team. It’s ridiculous to think how the game would’ve turned out with Dorka, Fudd, and Nika. Healthy, they can clearly challenge anyone in the country, particularly if Patterson, DeBerry, and Bettencourt continue to improve and contribute.

Reaction Score
UConn should sell jerseys with number 535 & the name "Paigazzi" on the back!
Funny
Or BUDD.
That could also open a whole new line of sponsorship opportunities that CD may find objectionable…

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom