Everyday Hurley says or does something Edsall could learn from. | The Boneyard

Everyday Hurley says or does something Edsall could learn from.

Reaction Score
"I obviously did a very poor job with a quick turnaround, preparing for a team that I think is going to win a ton of games and have a chance to be a big factor in March. But if you would have said to me six or seven months ago after the first individual workouts that we would come to the Garden, beat Syracuse in an emotional, intense game and then lose the next one, take a split — really, lie detector six or seven months ago, I would be thrilled with where we’re at after four [games]. That being said, I did not like the job I did getting my team ready. So I failed. Bitter taste for me. Bitter.”

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
I like what DH said during the presser BUT this shtick with the refs, no matter how bad they may be, better be handled in a much more effective and less infantile manner I don't disagree that refs sucked but cmon - do it the right way (look at JC) As far as RE - enough already with the dumping - you don't like him so be it
RE could perhaps learn some things from what a lot of people in the profession can offer - as can DH

Reaction Score
Would also help if Hurley stops looking like he's on The Muppets, too. Unless there is some of this MuppetMaker mojo involved.

Reaction Score
"I obviously did a very poor job with a quick turnaround, preparing for a team that I think is going to win a ton of games and have a chance to be a big factor in March. But if you would have said to me six or seven months ago after the first individual workouts that we would come to the Garden, beat Syracuse in an emotional, intense game and then lose the next one, take a split — really, lie detector six or seven months ago, I would be thrilled with where we’re at after four [games]. That being said, I did not like the job I did getting my team ready. So I failed. Bitter taste for me. Bitter.”

Edsall is not the answer. Your team is a reflection of who you are and Edsall is old and flat. No way he gets this thing turned around. Offense sucks and defense sucks even more. Football team sucks period. We need to spend lots of money $$$$ to get someone in here that can change this thing around, and from what people are saying on here there isn’t any, so we are doomed!

Reaction Score
Would also help if Hurley stops looking like he's on The Muppets, too. Unless there is some of this MuppetMaker mojo involved.
As long as it fires the team up, I'll deal with the muppet schtick. If the football team was that fired up.. I'd encourage Randy to embrace the muppet

C

Chief00

Good post on accountability.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom