Every team that passed on a Stef and Bria..... | The Boneyard

Every team that passed on a Stef and Bria.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Will regret their decision. Each girl gave a lot to their teams success, but they also sacrificed stats to do so. It's been my honor to know 2 great ladies who will succeed in life, well beyond basketball.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
IMHO Stef and Bria went about where they should have gone. Some might have taken Stef over Natasha Howard, but that was a close call.

Reaction Score
IMHO Stef and Bria went about where they should have gone. Some might have taken Stef over Natasha Howard, but that was a close call.

I absolutely agree. Dolson and Hartley are great players and IMHO are better than Howard, but I also have no problem with Ogwumike, Sims, McBride, and Thomas going ahead of them.

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
I think each team picks what's best for them. Some of those players, like Thomas, are basically ready-made pro players, body wise. I think Stef and Bria will get there, but I don't know that those teams will regret not picking them. I think Sims, McBride, Ogwumike and Thomas are all worthy top-five picks. Howard has a huge upside, so that's not a bad pick either.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Teams fill needs. I would not have been surprised if Tulsa had taken Thomas and kind of wish they had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom