Every Coach's Favorite Pic of Bre | The Boneyard

Every Coach's Favorite Pic of Bre

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
upload_2016-10-28_17-49-40.png

On the strength of this, teams such as Maryland and Notre Dame are pumped up. Even the Lady Bears have come out of hibernation.

The long wished for "parity" has returned. But beware what you wish for: if the Huskies demolish everyone this time around, I expect many schools to adopt Kayla McBride's classic "Cry Me a River" as their theme song.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
View attachment 16416

On the strength of this, teams such as Maryland and Notre Dame are pumped up. Even the Lady Bears have come out of hibernation.

The long wished for "parity" has returned. But beware what you wish for: if the Huskies demolish everyone this time around, I expect many schools to adopt Kayla McBride's classic "Cry Me a River" as their theme song.

Before I clicked on this picture, I envisioned it would be a picture of her taken from behind, boarding a bus (carrying two suitcases) leaving Storrs. This one is just as good. Both of them connote the same thing, she's gone.

Carnac

Reaction Score
View attachment 16416

"Beware what you wish for". Truer words where never spoken. We'll know late in the evening of December 19 (Ohio St.) exactly what kind of team UConn is. If they are still undefeated at THAT point, the rest of Div-1 WCBB can start jockeying for second place. The huskies are not poised to lose any conference games this year. They will make the NCAA tournament. Like last year, they will host the 1st & 2nd rounds of the tournament on campus. The 3rd & 4th rounds will be in Bridgeport (their home away from home). The spectators in attendance will be pro UConn, and the environment will be highly conducive for the Huskies to achieve maximum success.

They won't lose in the first 3 rounds. So, basically, it should come down to those last 3 games. If UConn loses in the tournament, it will be to a top 7 team that catches them on a bad night. UConn will be battle hardened by then, ready for anything, everything and everyone. UConn is going to surprise a lot of people this season. Geno is going to have to do one of the best coaching jobs of his life this year. In Geno we trust. :cool:

Carnac

Reaction Score
I feel safer knowing that she is in China.

Yeah, and she's doing well over there too. She had 22 points in her first game helping her team to a win. She is a highly coveted athlete. Lots of foreign teams wanted her. Talent like defense travels well. The Chinese teams pay their players well. She'll return to the states a handsomely compensated woman. :cool:

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Before I clicked on this picture, I envisioned it would be a picture of her taken from behind, boarding a bus (carrying two suitcases) leaving Storrs. This one is just as good. Both of them connote the same thing, she's gone.
She's gone. Oh I. Oh I. I'd better learn how to face it. But she's gone. Oh I. Oh I. I'd pay the devil to replace her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom