Even More Carla Berube... CT Scoreboard Podcast Episode | The Boneyard

Even More Carla Berube... CT Scoreboard Podcast Episode

Reaction Score
Hi all,

Today must be Carla Berube today. Check out my interview with her for my podcast. We talk about Coach Berube's time at UConn, being part of the first national championship team, her 17 years at Tufts, and transitioning to her first D1 coaching job at Princeton.

Reaction Score
Thanks for that, I enjoyed it...and I'm not a podcast person. I can literally count on one hand the number of podcasts that I have listened to. I prefer to just read the transcript since I can read MUCH faster than polite people (or boring people, whichever the case might be) on the podcast can talk. So I guess it's a time thing.
Carla is doing at Princeton what I was hoping Jen would be doing at GW. I wish them both much success! Thanks, again.

Reaction Score
Thanks for that, I enjoyed it...and I'm not a podcast person. I can literally count on one hand the number of podcasts that I have listened to. I prefer to just read the transcript since I can read MUCH faster than polite people (or boring people, whichever the case might be) on the podcast can talk. So I guess it's a time thing.
Carla is doing at Princeton what I was hoping Jen would be doing at GW. I wish them both much success! Thanks, again.
Hey a kindred spirit! God I hate clicking on a news item and finding out it's "video only." First you have to deal with and ad, and then twiddle your thumbs though all the pausing and whatever. Usually I just decide that particular news isn't that important to me.

If I really want to hear a podcast I listen with one ear while doing something else. I listened to this one and glad I did.

Reaction Score
Hey a kindred spirit! God I hate clicking on a news item and finding out it's "video only." First you have to deal with and ad, and then twiddle your thumbs though all the pausing and whatever. Usually I just decide that particular news isn't that important to me.

If I really want to hear a podcast I listen with one ear while doing something else. I listened to this one and glad I did.
Ha! Copy that. And I guess we are. :cool:

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score

all that talk... and still listened lol

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom