Evans on Akok | The Boneyard

Evans on Akok

StepbackCity

I like winning
Reaction Score
BasketballRecruiting.Rivals.com - Twitter Tuesday: Cole Anthony, Akok Akok, more
“Much of the talk coming out of July had centered around Syracuse, UConn and Providence and that continues to be the case. Providence has had tremendous success in recruiting his Mass Rivals’ program, but one should believe that Dan Hurley is going to do all that he can to hit it out of the park with his first full recruiting class in Storrs. Syracuse should not be discounted either, and it is intriguing to see that Pitt and Georgetown have each notched visit dates, both being dark horses within his recruitment.
There is no clear-cut favorite at the moment and while I do view the Orange, Huskies and Friars as the three to beat, his visits should determine a whole lot about where he eventually ends up; I expect a fall signing.”

Pgh2Storrs

In Hurley We Trust
Reaction Score
Evans seems like a good guy and his heavy Yinzer accent during interviews is hilarious, but he really doesn't say much during his weekly Q & A's.

KembaStepback

Rains Triples
Reaction Score
Sounds like most insiders are pretty confident...but let's pump the breaks until we have him on his OV the weekend after next. Still optimistic, though.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
1538490153649.png

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom