Evan Flood's twitter about Diamond Stone | The Boneyard

Evan Flood's twitter about Diamond Stone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Just got home from kids' trick or treat trip, my legs felt like loaded with bags of STONES.
So i plopped down in front of fireplace sipping steaming coffee, and trying to catch up with the latest from Diamond Stone's visits.

Only found this: The guy covers Wisconsin football, basketball and recruiting for 247sports. but I don't know how reputable or reliable a source he is...

upload_2014-10-31_21-24-53.png

My apologies if posted already.

Reaction Score
Guess we'll have to wait for someone who has VIP.

Reaction Score
over on the Wisky board. they are basically conceding that Stone will be a 1 n done Husky.
they are also arguing about if Brimah is a future lottery pick.

if the situation was reversed and Stone grew up here but chose to go to Wisconsin.
i would be pretty sad. i kinda feel sorry for those fans.

Would be truly Awesome to get Stone though.

Reaction Score
real playas have no such thing as home state loyalty b/c it is myopic

real playas only consider choices that max their %'s to tip Maslow scales of self actualization which is dilemma of all planet earth dwellers

have some empathy

if you bee stonee would you want to beez badger or husky

the alpha predator wants to train alpha style = UCONN stylin & pack rollin

comprenez vous husky packs & alpha pecking orders?

if not; research it to broaden your mojo wolferd

the true equalizer is your favorite pack leader & mine; me thinks he be called jon

if you want post grad study like moi-invest in nouveau riche siberian alpha maleness

my lessons lasted 15 yrs (siberian max lifespan) & finally the big boy had to be put down b/c quality of life dwindled to negative 1 but he still had gumption to snap the alligator jaws on my right wrist the day before death because he did not approve of me in a given moment

this big boy as infant was kept company by a wind up alarm clock

on his death day i still had that same clock and gave it a spin for old time sake and placed it on his stretcher b/f taking him to vets

guess what: the clock ticked a few times , then stopped

guess what: my big boy siberians time had run out

Reaction Score

real playas only consider choices that max their %'s to tip Maslow scales of self actualization which is dilemma of all planet earth dwellers

have some empathy

the true equalizer is your favorite pack leader & mine; me thinks he be called jon

if you want post grad study like moi-invest in nouveau riche siberian alpha maleness

my lessons lasted 15 yrs (siberian max lifespan) & finally the big boy had to be put down b/c quality of life dwindled to negative 1 but he still had gumption to snap the alligator jaws on my right wrist the day before death because he did not approve of me in a given moment

on his death day i still had that same clock and gave it a spin for old time sake and placed it on his stretcher b/f taking him to vets

resized_ancient-aliens-invisible-something-meme-generator-holler-if-ya-hear-me-730950.jpg

Reaction Score
Hell chap if I'm reading that right your going to make me cry. If we don't get Stone I might; only kidding I think as I'm a big boy.

Reaction Score

have some empathy

purple haze is in my mind....sing the rest!

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Sorry for the loss chaps. I'd give up the UConn NC's to have my girl back. I'm sure lot's of fans would feel the same way. Always tough to lose someone you love so dearly. And she sat on the furniture.

Dmike

Waiting for the Snow and 3 pointers to fly
Reaction Score
Chaps, be strong.

Reaction Score
All sympathy for pups that pass. But, has there ever been a poster that steals or deflects as many posts as this person? And why do I sense intelligence in his incoherent rambles? Are we being taught another language?

Reaction Score
All sympathy for pups that pass. But, has there ever been a poster that steals or deflects as many posts as this person? And why do I sense intelligence in his incoherent rambles? Are we being taught another language?
There is some narcissism there, for sure...

Reaction Score
I grew up in NJ, arguably the best state for HS Basketball & football in the country. None of their players stay in state to play @ seton hall, Rutgers or Princeton...none
just think we are about to get a commitment from Briscoe right ??!! :)

to hell with Wisconsin, love stealing the best players right from under competitors noses.

H

Reaction Score
Seriously no real info on the stone visit. Extremely quite. But at is this family's mo.
only thing I found posted on Twitter from the Wisconsin rival staff writer

Sources close to the situation tell me there is "a great chance" Diamond Stone commits to the #Badgers

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
That reporter had to feel pretty good to post that. Pretty bold.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
It's not that bold, the quote needs context. Of course they have a great chance they are in his top 3 and the home state. If a daily campus writer were to ask someone close to the situation from the UConn side I'd expect the answer to be exactly the same.

Reaction Score
for the millionth time… Regardless if Stone is from Wisconsin… who would prepare him better for the NBA… UCONN or Wisconsin??? I honestly can't name a single NBA player that went to college at Wisconsin.. Is Michael Finley still in the NBA?? That says something!

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
When I read this thread title I thought some guy named Evan was "flooding" twitter with Diamond stone news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom